15.

I woke up and shot off the floor to the box.I don't have an internship until a few hours from now, so. I pulled out my new webshooters with the web fluid. I also took the suit and put it on, it fit me. I put on my webshooters and mask, then all I know is that I jumped out of the window. 

What the hell was I thinking?! I panicked for a moment, but then I reached out and shot a spider web, luckily it caught on the lamp. Jesus Christ! I pulled myself up on the lamp and squatted down...That was the craziest thing I've ever done.

But I'm alive, so that's a success...

Parker, you're an idiot! I know....I looked towards the city and another crazy thought occurred to me, I aimed where I wanted to shoot the web and swung to the building. I glued myself to the wall of the building and started climbing it. I know what you're thinking... He's insane! I'd say it too...

I stood on the building and looked back at the orphanage, I should be back by now, but it's good for a first day, isn't it?

I pointed at the wall of the orphanage and climbed through the window into my abode. I took off my mask and webshooters, then put on my normal clothes. I looked at the screen of my mobile phone. I could already go on an internship...

I got on my bike, my first thought was that I could swing, but it probably wouldn't turn out very well... I rode and passed a lot of people, it's kind of busy today. I arrived at Stark/Avengers Tower and got off my bike, went to the bike rack and secured the bike. Not that anyone would bother to steal this rustiness, but it's a safe bet. I was walking to the elevator, but suddenly I bumped into someone. Luckily for me, it was Gwen...

"Oops! I'm sorry Gwen!" I helped her to her feet because she had fallen. 

"Peter! Ahem. Hi, it doesn't matter at all." She smiled at me and I smiled back, then I realized I was in a hurry. 

"Ahem... I'm sorry, I have to go, but I guess I'll see you soon," I said.

"Yes! Yeah! I, I'm in a hurry too." She waved to me and was gone. Friday took me to Mr. Stark's workshop. I didn't notice the smile that was still on my face.

"Hello kid. What cheered you up?" Mr. Stark asked me with a smile that looked like a smirk. I felt myself blush.

"Um. .. Am I just excited to do new things?" Damn! Are you asking him?! Fool!

"Isn't there a certain blonde in it?" He looked at me. 

"Maybe?" I realized I'd never told him about Gwen, "Ja- how do you know?"

"I've seen you with her a few times... When are you going to ask her out?"

 "W-what? No, we're just friends..." The fact that I'm blushing doesn't help me at all!

"Yes? Sure, and I'm Queen Elizabeth the Second... If I were you, I'd invite her somewhere." Can anyone tell me why?! Why are we talking about this? 

"Em, what are we going to do today?" I decided to change the subject. Mr. Stark smiled.

"Some kind of upgrade. Or rather, an upgrade to iron armor." I did it, well... hooray. But even so, should I ask her out somewhere?