9.

I woke up and immediately got dressed.
It was wonderful outside, it was sunny. Gentle wind. Not a single cloud in the sky. Maybe today will be great. Although that would only happen if my Parker Luck went on vacation.
I opened the door and entered the corridor with my backpack on my back and went to the stairs. I listened to see if he was going anywhere in my direction, but I didn't hear anything.
I went down the stairs, but I didn't go into the kitchen. I didn't want to risk running into that orphanage manager. I opened the main entrance and went out.
I got on my bike and rode in a direction that bore the name YARD. Many times I have found some clothes there, or even my mobile phone.

People throw a lot of things there that they don't want anymore and the owners don't care if someone appropriates something. They actually introduced it just to make it disappear. As far as I know, they throw things away there too.
I drove to the place and put the bike against the fence. Then I went to look around at what could be called a junkyard.
I started rummaging through some pieces of clothing. I only have three T-shirts and one pair of jeans, then I have one sweater. So that's pretty miserable. I've been messing around with those pieces for a long time.
There were enough clothes, yes, but finding my size when I'm so skinny is quite difficult. But now I have something. There was a black T-shirt and a helmet in my size.
Then I saw a red sweatshirt and blue sweatpants. I pulled them out and it was my size again, I also spotted a blue sweatshirt with the sweatpants. I put everything in a bagel.
Then I decided to go to the pile with electronics and some material. There were also quite a few things that I packed.
I was 'bought' and got back on my bike.
I drove back to the orphanage and climbed back into my 'room' through the window. I pulled out the things I found from my backpack. I immediately put on the black T-shirt.
I was looking at the blue-red clothes and the material that could be used to build something. I packed everything into a box in the corner of the room and put my backpack on my back again.
It's internship time. I climbed out the window and jumped onto the street lamp, then slid down it. I ran to my bike and got on it.
I was riding my bike when I noticed an elderly man with shopping bags. I reached him.
"Hello, do you want to help?" and I pointed to his bags. He smiled at me.
"you'd be a good boy" I smiled and grabbed the bags hanging one on the handlebars of my bike and taking the other in my hand with the other one guiding the bike beside me.
"Where do you live?" I asked him."Over there by the Avengers Tower, but if it's too far, I'll carry it myself," he informed me. I immediately cut him off."No, it's not okay, I'll take it, I'm going in that direction anyway," I told him quickly.
-

"Thank you, boy, if it weren't for you, I'd still be hanging around here," the Lord said to me and walked out in the direction of his house. Then he suddenly turned around."you'd make a great superhero" before I could say anything he was in the house.I turned back to Avengers Tower. I'll be a little late today, but I hope Mr. Stark won't mind.