That morning, things were looking up. They had shared such a beautiful morning with love, had breakfast with their kids, everything was just the way they needed it to be. Becky had even thought to herself as she drove out of the drive way, checking that Freen's car was also driving out behind her, that it was going to be a good day.

She would come home later to Freen, and maybe she could sit behind her and paint a new canvas together. Maybe they could talk about what they see for their future.

But what she never would have expected, what she couldn't have foreseen at all, was getting a call from Nam, a panicked P'Nam who was driving down to the hospital, because she received a call that Freen's car met with an accident and Freen was hurt.

Becky had tears running down her cheeks as she speeded her way to the hospital. Nam would reach there first. Nam's number was listed on Freen's phone under emergency. Nam promised she would give Becky call as soon as she reached the hospital and got information on Freen's state.

"Come on come on! Fucking move!" She hit the car horn once more, she needed the traffic to get moving, the love of her life was in an accident and she needed to be by her side. She worried for Freen.

Was Freen scared? Of course she'd be scared. Becky just wanted to reach the hospital and be by her side. Her phone began ringing. P'Nam.

"Hello phi, how is she?"

"Nong, she's okay na."

They both breathed a sigh of relief.

"She's unconscious now though, they had to administer some morphine for the pain. Nong, she fractured a hand."

"Oh baby!" Becky felt the tears coming on.

"Listen na, I'm here. Khun Mae's on her way here too okay? Relax, the doctor says it's just a fracture and luckily nothing else. She's alright. I promise, nong."

"I'll be there in 10. Can you please just be by her side until I reach? God! The fuckin traffic is so bad today!"

"I'm here. And I've asked Mind to pick up the kids today and take them to her place. She'll explain to them once they're home."

"Okay."

//

When Becky reached the hospital, Freen was unconscious. Her arm in a cast. Becky sat by her side the entire time. After what seemed like hours, Nam came inside, insisting that she go get something to eat and that she can sit with Freen for a while.

"Mai aw na, I want to be here when she wakes up."

"She was put under anesthesia until they set the bone right. She's going to take a while to wake up, nong."

Just then they saw Freen stir. Becky got up and leaned over her. "Freen ka, baby I'm here. I'm right here na, you're okay."

Nam rushed to her other side. "She's struggling, something's wrong!" She said and quickly pushed a button to call a doctor.

A doctor rushed in and checked her and asked, "Any known allergies to anesthesia?"

Becky immediately said no, but then realized Nam responded "yes!".

Nam seemed to be searching in her head for some memory. "Thiopental could kill her."

"Propofol it is then." The doctor said and quickly rushed out giving instructions to a nurse.

Becky stood there dumbfounded. A nurse came in and asked them to step out until they could get the situation under control. Becky felt helpless. She sat outside, put her head in her hands and cried.