Chapter 19

Yue look at his son, seems like his son is in a deep thinking.
So he ask him what's wrong
Leo look at Yue...
"I don't want to go to school today."
"What's wrong? Something happen at school?"
"No, it's just that i miss you dad"

Yue hugs his son.
He knows that since his been busy working, he didn't have the time to spend with Leo. Yue felt bad about it and so he told that Leo can stay home today and didn't have to go to school.
"Dad."
"What's wrong?"
" Mom has change since you married her? Does she really love us?"
Been ask something like that got Yue off guard. Seems like his son also notice that Miu's attitude change after they got married.

He couldn't lie to his son since Miu's attitude was clearly shown and the only thing that he could do is to stay silent and not answering Leo's question. He shift into talking about what he wanted to do since Leo isn't going to school.
Leo just said that he wanted to play game and do other things.

Yue smile and say to Leo that he will not be home late today and went he goes back home from work, he promise Leo that he will spend time with him. That made Leo smile brightly at his father. After that, Yue goes back to work.
Yue hope that by spending time with his son, he could relax for a bit from being busy with work and deal with Miu's attitude.

But that afternoon something happen....
When Yue already finsih his work, he left his father's company. He got used being just a regural worker after his father demoted him from the position of CEO. Before going back home, he wanted to buy something for his son and so he goes to kids store.

He knows that Leo had a thing for puzzle games, and he has a lot of puzzle games  at his room as his collection. His son is a smart kid and it is not rare to find some kids love to play puzzle games than toy cars. As soon as Yue enter the kids store, one of the worker greets him and he only nods.
The worker ask him if there is something she could help and Yue ask her if there is a puzzle games section in the toy store and she said  yes then show him the way.

Once they got into the puzzle games section, Yue thank the worker and the worker only smile and left. It took Yue a few minutes to think what puzzle games that Leo would like. And soon he choose a dinosaur puzzle games then proceed to the counter. When the worker told him the total price, Yue took out his phone and scan the  store Quick Response code (QR Code) and typing the amount that was told by the worker.

He thought it is a successful transaction but it was unsuccessful, he tried it again and it was the same. And so Yue check the balance money on his account and it shocked him. Almost all his savings have gone, from shock to angry, he doesn't need to investigate about it since he knew that the one who had access into his account was none other than Miu.

He was livid but he tried to compose himself from getting angry in-front of the worker there, he pull out his wallet from his pocket and took a few pieces of money and handed to the cashier. After finished purchasing his son gift, he walk faster towards his car. Throw the puzzle game harshly at the passenger seat and goes inside his car.

He couldn't contain his anger and slam  his fist at the steering wheel.
He can't believe that the money he saved up is already been used up, this time he wanted to confront Miu about it. He already told her to use the account when it was regarding of Leo's education, paying bills and buy groceries. But she did not listen to him and spend it all. He took his phone out from his pocket and contacted the bank.

He asked the bank to freeze his account to prevent any debit transactions. He could no longer let Miu do whatever she wants even though all his savings was no longer there. After finished taking, he log into his online banking account to see what had Miu spend on. He was more angry because all the transactions comes from luxuries hotel, stores, spa, night club and places where only the richest can go.

All this time, he thought he could trust Miu in handling their family finances. The maid's salary comes from his salary also and he also give the maid some money to buy groceries in case Miu didn't do all of that since she always out and only comes home after going out all day.
For the first time, he felt that his decision in marrying her wasn't the best decision. Instead of bringing happiness into the family, it only brings disaster.

He and Miu had been together for a long time, even before he and Mei got marry back then. He thought he knew her well but he guess it wrong. And he can't blame anyone but himself.
He needs to end this, he had to admit that he was getting tired because of Miu.
This time he would be more serious, since he never been serious in getting mad at Miu. This time is different, since she was the one whom made the problem over and over again then he would show her how cruel he could be when his patience already at his limit.

****Author's Thougths****
Hello everyone....
I couldn't release two chapter last week, sorry for that. When RL is clingy to you then you have no choice but to embrace it (LOL😌), my dreamy stories had to wait. Anyway here is the latest chapter. Enjoy..
Hope you guys are doing well.
If there a mistaken words or spell, i am sorry since english is not my first language.