Chapter 1

How will Mei begin her new life after being crush by her loved one.
Her husband hated her.
Her son doesn't acknowledge her as his mother.
Her husband mistress have taken all that is rightful her.
She left behind all the feeling she had for her family including the country that she loved.

Mei is already 28 years old, she begin her new life in a new country after her husband Yue divorced her. She is a mother yet she is alone but that doesn't made her feel sad since her own child doesn't acknowledge her as his mother and more of that her husband got the full custody of their son. And what more, after the divorced. Her husband mistress have alreay started to live in the same roof as her, her son and husband.

Back then she is furious about it but not one of them care about her feeling, she did confront about this thing to her husband but what she got was only Yue's cold attitude and mockery. Mei and Yue got married wasn't because they both love each other but it was a business marriage, of course not long after their marriage Mei got pregnant.

Trough out her pregnancy, Yue never care about her not accompany her to the hospital for pregnancy check up. She did all that alone, after she gave birth. Her son were taken away by Yue and have been taking care by Yue's mistress. No matter how she beg her husband, Yue never told her where he had hide their son and even told her that she doesn't have any right to know the child. She was only there for breeding.

This had made Mei become desperate in seeing her child but there is nothing she could do, and five years of yearning her child had finally come to an end. When her son have been brought back to their house, Mei was so happy. She try to hug her son because she misses him so much but was rejected, the son that she haven't been able to see have see her as a stranger.

She told her son that she is his mother but the son told her that his mother is the Yue's mistress name Miu, thats when Mei finally knew that all this time Yue have sent her son to the mistress to take care of him and why Yue rarely got back home it was because he was with his mistress and her son. Mei could say anything, except cry her eyes out. Since then, her son who was name Leo by Yue live there with Mei and Yue. She tried her best to have her son acknowledge her as his mother.

But no matter what, her son Leo doesn't give any attention to her as well.
Just like Yue did to her.
She try her best even though her heart is broken each day.