Chapter 12

Yue could not believe what just happen, his father isn't just mad but furious at him. There is no words he can say when his father ask that. He wants to makes excuses but he knew that the more he did that, the more his father would be furious at him.

"Yue, your mother and i had made decision. We spoil you too much, every time you got into troubles. Me and your mother always there to clean in up but know your an adult, so you should take responsibility and the consequences of your action towards Mei.

"By cutting ties with me? Is that it dad?"
"......." It is hard for Yue's father to say since it is his son but things have consequences.
"Just because of that woman, you want to cut ties with me? No i can't and will not accept that. In the first place, i didn't even want to marry her but your the one who force me."

This time, Yue felt angry at his father.
"There is a reason why i wanted you to marry her. I know i force you, but i want whats best for you."
"What reason dad! You suddenly introduce her to me, a woman who out of no where."
"You do know her since your were little."
"I don't wanna know about it dad, whether i know her from before or not. Now all i know is that I still won't accept that i'm being remove from the CEO positon."

Yue's father just took a deep breath, his son still the same: arrogant and selfish.
"You do know that i have rights to do that, even if you are the CEO now but this is still my company."
"If you cut ties with me then what will happen to Leo? Are you going to cut ties with him too?"
"Of course not, his my grandson. We cutting ties with you and remove you from the CEO position but you can still work here only not as the CEO."
"What? That can't be."

"Consider this as mercy since i knew you have been working hard for this company but i still won't accept the behaviour that you have shown to Mei."
"Dad, don't be unreasonable. Even Leo doesn't like his own mother....."
"And whose fault is that? As soon as he was born, you take away that child and let your mistress take care of him. So what do you expect when he doesn't even know what his own father had did back then."

Yue can't say anything, his father even found out about that.
"If i tell Leo the truth, what do you thing will happen. Will he see you the same as you are see you now?"
Yue's father is getting tired of wanting to explain his son about the secret that he had been keeping. Without Yue say anything, his father continue.

"If you love your mistress so much that you are willing to hurt your own wife then i won't stand in your way. Your marrying her right? So go on ahead but never set your foot into my home with that woman. You don't need my approval to get marry, you can do anything you want. And like i said, you can still work in this company but i'll be transferring you as the manager of the technology department. You can keep the money that you own but your salary will be the same as what all the head of department salary should be."

Yue's eyes going on red, his whole body is shaking as if his been holding his anger, he just can't accept what is happening now. From CEO of the company to Head of Technology Department? That is ridiculous, i'm his son. Yue thought.

His father tells him to pack his stuff out from the CEO office. For now, his father is going to be CEO again. He could not define his father's word,so he did as he is told. But most importantly, he have to explain this to Miu.

This is not the best week for him, it is only one week left before his wedding and this is not something that he wants in his life right now. He had lose his position and even got downgrade.