Chapter 7

When Leo woke up, Yue greet him and say that their are going to have dinner together. When Leo heard the word they, he already knew that his father must have invite Miu over. He got up and walk with Yue to go downstair at the dining room, the maids already prepared all of the dishes at the dining table. The only thing that is missing is Miu, so both Yue and Leo waited until Miu be at the dining room.

10 minutes later, Miu finally at the dining room. She greet Leo and he greets back, Miu seat at the left chair beside Yue while Leo seat at the right left chair but face to face with Miu. Now the three of them started to eat their dinner, and it seems that Yue and Miu had a lot of conversation but Leo have been quite for some time. This made Yue stop his conversation with Miu. Yue ask Leo if there is something happen at school but Leo reply that there is nothing happen and school is good as usual.

Miu knew what on Leo's mind, he is bother about Mei left the mansion. She thinks that now since Yue already divorced, she could live a rich full life with Yue. But whats in the way right now is Leo. All this time she pretend to be nice to Leo but inside she curse him since he wasnt just Yue's son but also Mei's, and thats also the reason Miu doesn't like it. She already have a plan to send Leo into a boarding school after she and Yue married.

She wanted Leo to be as far as possible, she also plan to have children with Yue. One of the reason is so Yue could also forget that he have a child called Leo. Right now she also needs to act more up until she and Yue get marry, she is so happy being able to capture Yue's heart. She felt like she already won the game and also got a big price over it. End those thought, she ask Leo if he wants another filling in his plate. She shows a fake concern towards him, but of course Yue see it as a motherly instinct.

Yue is happy for having Miu in his life, but he would never realise that the happy life he imagine would turn nightmare soon. For now all that he could think of is that his life is complete with only Miu and Leo.

It haven't t been a day since Mei had left the mansion, Leo already felt down. He doesn't know why, he thought maybe because he used to see Mei everyday. Greeting him, be with him when ever he had free time after school and at the dining room when its breakfast or dinner. Now she wasn't beside him, it felt weird. He could never talk about how he felt because he knew that his father never like nor love Mei even though she is his wife.

He did thought about why his father never love Mei, he once ask Yue about it. What he get is that Yue told him that he and Mei got married wasn't because of love but is was arranged marriage. He never like her to begin with, but because of  a Yue's parents. Yue decided to just marry Mei. He couldn't disobey his parents since back then and all the rebellious, angry feeling were pour into Mei.

Since then, Leo never ask his father again since he could not understand. Even Yue told him that when he grows up, he would understand.