Chapter 10

Yue's father tells his butler to search where Mei currents stay is, it might took a few days but he really wants to see her, even his wife want to meet Mei and ask forgiveness for what Sei had done to her.

This made them both felt guilty because they never raise Yue good enough to be a decent man.

The butler that serves Yue's parents has been working with them for more than 30 years and he had never see his master and madam this devastated because of his young master's action. Of course he serve them not just as a butler but he also have a skill in finding what people would like to keep it as a their darkest  secret.

At first he doesn't know what really happen between young master and his wife, the butler wanted to do some digging about it but then he didn't do because he wants to respect the privacy of his master's son. The butler just thought that maybe the young master and young madam already lost their spark in love, but that wasn't the case. The young master had treat the young madam like a slave, only for breeding and make the mistress took care of their child.

He couldn't imagine how long the young madam been torture mentally, seeing how the young master brings his mistress in to live with them and got young madam a separated room. The mistress sleep the same room with young master while young madam is on the other room.

The butler couldn't help but feel sympathy towards the young madam, he knows that she is a good woman but being treated like that makes any woman couldn't stand it. He praise that the young madam could last how the young master treats her all these years. Not the master and madam had made their decision to cut ties with their son. They could never accept such behaviour even though he is their son.

The butler start to search young madam whereabout, it didn't took him long to find it. She has been abroad after she got divorced with Yue. The butler told his master that she at abroad. Yue's father told the butler to prepared the private plane so they could go there and apologise to her. But Yue's mother told her husband that they should bring something for her, more like a gift.
"I already prepare something for her, don't worry honey."
"I just hope that she could forgive us since we're the one who set their marriage."

Yue's mother had a tears in her eyes, she never would imagine what Mei had been kept silent about this, but she could blame her since she knew that Mei could never complain since she didn't want to trouble them and Yue's mother is sure that Sei had threated Mei not to tell them about what happen throughout their marriage.

Yue's father wants to go and meet Mei as soon as possible but he remember that there is something that he needed to do at the company. For now, Yue's father wait until the next morning to go there at his company.

The next morning, Yue's father goes to the company. Since he and all the shareholders had made their decision to remove Yue from the CEO position. He needs to get ready some paper regarding that, when he arrived at the company. All the old workers were shocked to see him there because he never inform anyone about his arrival.

While Yue is in his office with Miu, they just start having breakfast but soon his phone rings. Miu is the one who speak, she got pale after hearing that the former CEO: Yue's father is here at the company. She panic and told Yue about it. Yue told Miu to quickly exit from his office.

Yue never told his parents about Miu, so he is a bit shocked hearing that his father is here.

****Author's Thought****
Hello everyone, done another chapter. I don't actually know what plot should i write in the next chapter but i will do my best to write a good one even though throughout the first chapter until now probably some doesn't understand....sorry for that. Please do comment and tell me what are you guys thoughts/opinion about each chapter that isn't clear to you. I will be happy to see your comment and makes me a better writer after knowing what mistake i do☺️