Chapter 11

Yue look at himself to make sure he looks presentable in front of his father. He call his secretary to get ready in case his father come to his office.

Yue's father did actually come and meet Yue. They have a little bit conversation related to work. Out of curiosity, Yue ask what is his father doing here.
"Why? I can visit my own company to see how things are doing here?"
"No, there is no problem about you visiting here dad, it just so sudden so i'm a bit unprepared."
"There is no need to prepared something if i come here. It just related to work anyway."

Yue's father at this moment look at his son and wonder if his son ever felt guilt in doing all the things he had done to Mei. It seems that the way he see now, it's like Yue is happy. He felt furious but hold it in, he waits until the meeting starts.

"What work? It there something that i don't know of?" Yue begin to suspect that his father have something that he hides from him.
"Ohh..there will be a meeting between the executive member and also the shareholders of this company. Something important that needs to be discuss about related to the future of this company."

That made Yue look serious, the future of this company? He thought and he begin to panic a little bit, hoping that this is about him.
"I see, so do i have to attend the meeting or is is just among you and all the members."
"Of course you also need to attend this meeting, it is important that you as the CEO know what is going on. Beside i know you are capable in managing this company, i know you won't let me and your mother down."
"Ahh of course dad."
"Whats the matter? You look pale.."
"No..nothing. Just a bit stress due to work."

Yue can see that his father smile but he couldn't help that there is something about his father smile that makes him felt nervous.

In just half an hour, the secretary called both Yue and his father to inform that all the executive and shareholders member arrived and are at the meeting room waiting for the both of them.

After they both arrived at the meeting room, Yue seat beside his father. Of course he is the CEO, but his father was the one who build this company and become the most respected man in the country. Not only that, he also have most of the shareholders in the company.

At first they were only talking about how the progress of the company doing since Yue has taken the position of the CEO after his father retired.

And Yue felt a sense of relief about hearing the company he manage had gone well, but that relief turns to shocked once his father announces about taken his position CEO of the company.

He looks at his father...
"What do you mean remove me from the position of CEO?"
But Yue's father didn't say anything, he just looked at Yue.
"I don't understand dad, I've been doing great haven i? You heard it yourself that the company have been doing great due to me managing this company. So why am i being remove from that position.? You can't make the decision on your own"
"Before this meeting, i have discuss this matter with the executive and the shareholders members and they agree to it. You want to know why? I found out about what really happen to Mei and i decided to cut of ties with you so you no longer my son. Which you no longer have any rights to be the CEO."
"......" Yue could no longer talk, father knew about what happen to Mei? He thought. But he tried to denied it.

"Nothing happen dad, she wanted divorced so i gave it to her. I can't just force her to stay if she doesn't wanted to stay married to me."
Before Yue's father talk about their personal matters,he ask all the members in the meeting room to go out.

After they left, the Yue's father's glare at Yue.
"You think that i don't know what happen during your early marriage with her, what happen after she gave birth to my grandson and don't forget about that mistress of yours."
"Dad i..."
"Don't even think about defending yourself. I have never imagine that you could no such a thing to Mei like that. Did me and your mother raise you to treat your wife poorly? For as long as i could remember, i never treated your mother like that. So who did you actually follow the example on doing such hideous act Yue?"