Waiting- fluff, Lee Eun-Hyuk

pairing : lee eun hyuk x female!reader

synopsis : you've been waiting for your boyfriend for a long time.

warning : spoilers. lowercase intended. not proofread yet.

your bf, lee eun hyuk was supposed to come to your apartment that night, but he didn't. it was also the day you found out monsters are real and you're turning into one.

you missed your boyfriend and his warmth, you want nothing but to hug him, afraid you'll fully turn into a monster before you see your boyfriend for the last time.

so you tried your best to control the monster inside you.

he was the love of your life and everything, you're willing to risk everything for him.

your bf's apartment was two hours away from yours. you've already planned how you would get there to meet eunhyuk but things happened in your own apartment.

it took you a long time before you managed to arrive at your destination, the green home apartment.

however, it was already destroyed. entering the apartment, you tried to call out for eun hyuk.

no one was responding, until you catch a glimpse of some sort of a monster hanging in the broken ceiling.

stepping forward to observe it. you realized it was

"eunhyuk?.."

how devastated you are, but not giving up. you waited.

days turned into weeks and into years. you managed to survived while protecting eun hyuk.

there are times when monsters would try to attack him but thanks to the monster inside you, who made a deal with you, helped protect eun hyuk.

you're still waiting for him, no matter how long it takes. you will wait for him.

until he comes back

Author on tumblr