Daughter of Bruce Wayne

Kara POV

When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. I was sent to earth to protect my cousin, but my pod got knocked of course and I was headed into the Phantom Zone, a region fo space where time stands still.

My pod somehow got loose and I headed to earth 24 years after my cousin. When I got to earth my cousin had already grown up to become, Superman. He didn't have time for me so he place me with my new family. The Wayne family.

He said they were and old friend and they would protect me at all costs. I grew up with them and it wasn't long that I discovered he was Batman.

I was not aloud to go on mission because I wasn't trusted. I don't know why but I wasn't. I had a few siblings. Like the oldest, Dick Grayson. He was adopted and was from a famous circus group. His parents somehow died, he never told me how, and he was the first Robin who later became Nightwing.

Then came Damien. He was always so serious, he never once smiled and was pretty ruthless. He was another robin, but we're about the same age.

Then came Barbara, she wasn't really a family member, but she was always here, she is called batgirl and she's about 1 or 2 years older than me.

I didn't hate living with them, it was just always so, gloomy. One day. Bruce came up to me looking a bit flustered, I think.

"Kara, your cousin has been kidnapped by another kryptonian who is immuned to lead." He said.

I knew what I had to do. I had been training my whole life to become a hero, an now was my chance.

Hey sorry for how short it is, but I'm really getting stuck with ideas, I hope you enjoyed  though.