Troubles

3rd POV

"Today Supergirl was seen with new outfit..."

"Supergirl got a new haircut and might I say..." "Supergirl has gotten help from Superman once again..."

Everywhere Kara went, everyone was talking about how Supergirl saved the day. Kara should be used to it, but she still isn't. Everywhere she went people would praise her for her looks, her costume, or whatever. She was never once talked about how she had a huge heart a big compassion. No one noticed how she was actually saving the day anymore.

Kara had just headed into Catco when Winn came up and rushed towards her.

"Kara, I think there is something you might want to see." He said and grabbed her arm to our old hideout. They never used it anymore because Winn is usually in the future..

"Good to see you too Winn." She said sarcastic."Why are you here." Kara asked and he looked into her eyes.
"Your identity is exposed." He said and she laughed it off.

"That was a good one Winn... Now, why are you really here." She chuckled.

"I'm serious Kara, this wasn't supposed to happen and now the future is all screwed up." Winn was dead serious and now that Kara looked at him, she seemed to believe him. At that moment, Alex called Kara and she picked it up.

"Kara, what did you do?" Alex's voice was somehow calm.

"I don't know, I just found out, Winn told me."Kara informed.

"Why is Winn there? You know what, that's not even important right now. Maxwell Lord is back and he's the one who told everyone." Alex spoke.

"W-what? Did I hear that right? Maxwell Lord is back in National City? Why is he here." Kara panicked.

Her breaths were quick ones, her voice was almost at the point of cracking.

"Kara calm down." Winn said as he noticed Kara panicking. Kara didn't respond. So Winn grabbed Kara's phone."What do I do? I think she's having a panic attack?" Winn asked.

"HELP HER!!!" Alex screamed, yet it was somehow soft.

Before Winn had the chance to do anything, Kara fell unconscious on the floor.

"OMG! KARA!!!" Winn shouted. And at that second, a cameraman barged in the room and began taking photo of the unconscious girl.'Alex will kill me' Winn thought.

Hey, sorry I don't post, I was really busy yesterday. I hope you enjoy and write in the comments if I should write a full story of any of these. If you have a plot in mind, you can tell it in the comments and I would right it for you, and I would give credit. I hope you enjoyed!