[EP12] Dao is clueless

Dao was fairing better than Joong with Kluen by his side. But there were times when he was confused by his action as well. He wondered why he would wait by the door when he goes home. Kluen had knocked into him the first few times. Kluen would hug him and give him a kiss to the temple when he saw his confused look. Dao would wonder why he would buy two strawberry shortcakes to go whenever he goes to a particular cafe. Even when he knew Kluen wouldn't be having dinner with him. Kluen had suggested that perhaps Neungdiao or his Paaw that liked it. He didn't really think they do. One thing that bugged him the most is remembering a pair of eyes- a pair of honey light brown eyes that were so alike his loong Phu but yet they weren't. They held a soft gaze filled with love. He had been drawing them since, not wanting to forget them.

***

There were so many things Kluen wanted to tell Dao whenever he was confused, but he couldn't. He hugged Dao tighter whenever he was able to spend the night with him. Dao had always waited by the door because his Pa would always greet him with a hug and a sniff kiss. He would always buy 2 pieces of strawberry shortcakes because his Pa had loved it. Kluen didn't understand when Dao's Paaw meant when he mentioned that his Pa ate so much of it during his pregnancy that Dao would probably be made of strawberries. 

Those eyes that he kept drawing were none other than Dunk's eyes- his Pa's eyes. He didn't know why he remembered it out of all the memories that he had lost but he did. Kluen's heart ached for his faen. It's been a year but Dao was still searching for the unknown in his mind. He grabbed hold of the ring in his pocket, the very ring that Dunk gave to him when he first met him. 

Perhaps it was time, so that Dao would not feel so lost. He wanted Dao to be a permanent fixture in his life. He had asked Joong's permission who had agreed with the usual warning that he'll be watching him so he better be treating Dao well. He had all the plan in place. He'll be proposing to Dao at the art gallery where they first met. Gemini, the art gallery manager had agreed. He had invited Palm, Neungdiao and his family along with Dao's uncle, Dew. All that's left is the actual day.    

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: A little fluff to break the angst a little. Mai huang na (don't worry)... everything will be better soon🫂🫂

Hopefully I can write another 2 more EP today and quicken the process a little.