[EP22] The unexpected

"Alan, what are you doing?" Mix asked with confusion in eyes. 

"You never listen to me, Mix. Never! I told you not to get together with Earth, it's never safe to marry someone from the military but you did! But that wasn't the worst of it, you took part in their experiment in creating a human military weapon. It was fine if you were having a little fun but you created these abomination!" He pointed towards Tay and New. 

" That wasn't enough?! You allowed them to pro-create?!" He looked at Mix in contempt. 

"It's not natural, Mix. They shouldn't be alive. so who should I kill first?" Alan looked towards the 6 of them. Mix looked at him in fear. 

"This one is practically useless. He can only draw. I think I'll keep you to the last" He said as he walked towards Dao. Kluen and Joong breathed a sigh of relief. 

"These two, I'm not sure what they can do, so I'm keeping them for later." Tay squeezed New's hand despite having a knife to his neck. 

"This one knows how to hold a gun, perhaps one of the first few then." Phuwin squeezed his son's hand as he spoke of Neungdiao. He wanted to shield his son but the person holding him hostage reminded him that he has a knife to his neck. Neungdiao squeezed Phuwin's hand to calm him down.

"You..." Alan looked at Phuwin.

"You, I'm unsure of because of your twin." He looked towards Dunk as he floated in the chamber. Joong's eyes widen in fear.

"He was the first to actually use his powers. He made his husband and child forget about him. I would not have thought about coming for him since he was dying but why did you have to revive him, Mix? Are you giving him an enhancement?!" Alan shot at the chamber. Joong dived forward, his shoulder caught the bullet.

"Paaw!" Dao cried. Joomg smiled towards Dao, letting him know he was fine. Though he couldn't help but grimace as as blood flowed out of his wound. 

"Stop  it, Alan! You hurting an innocent! Please, Alan. Stop this. You are getting it all wrong. They are harmless, Alan. They are harmless!" Mix begged Alan.

"Are you telling me that erasing memory is harmless? What else can they do?!" Alan shouted at Mix.

"Nothing more if you just leave them alone. Just let them be. They're human. Look at them. They have families." Alan thought that Mix was delusional. He cocked the gun at the chamber again. Joong shielded Dunk as best as he could.

"Get out of the way, all I want is him dead." But Joong didn't move.

" I don't mind killing you to get to him." As he dared Joong 

"So be it." Joong stated. 

"Please, Alan. Don't do it. don't do it. Don't do something you'll regret." Mix tried to hold Alan back.

"Even if he is innocent, it can't be help. He's stubborn." Alan pulled his arm away from Mix. 

Joong faced Dunk as he touched the glass surface near his face. 

"Gu rak meung, gu rak meung dtor lott bpai (I love you, I will always love you)" He kissed the glass before closing his eyes, waiting for the impact. Alan signaled to his men as they fired rapid shots at the chamber. Phuwin, Neungdiao, Tay, New and Dao had wanted to rush forward but were stopped by the knife on their neck as the men pulled them back. They couldn't stop the sense of anguish that hit them. Pond and the rest could only watch helplessly. 

Alan felt confused when he saw the bullets stop mid air. There was a sudden ripple within the solution in the chamber. Joong opened his eyes as he felt a tremor on the glass. He backed away from the chamber. Alan aimed at the chamber once again but the bullet was stuck mid air just as before. That's when he saw Dunk opened his glowing eyes. The bullets aimed at Alan and his men as the glass wall around Dunk shattered. Joong ducked for cover. 

Phuwin, Tay, New, Neungdiao and Dao's eyes had glowed in response to Dunk. The blade flew off the knife. They ducked as the blade aimed directly at the heart of those who held them captive. Alan was shocked. Phuwin and Neungdiao disarmed the men who held Pond and Palm at gun point, getting them to safety. Tay and New had did the same with the people who held Earth and Dew. Dao had made sure Kluen was safe with Joong before disappearing in lightning speed, knocking out the people who held Mile and Apo hostage.  The moment Pond, Palm, Earth, Dew, Mile and Apo were in safety along with Joong and Kluen, that's when they really started attacking Alan's people. 

Alan couldn't stop the fear that creeped in as Dunk headed towards him. He emptied the gun at Dunk but it didn't stop Dunk from advancing at him as all the bullets dropped to the ground before touching him. With a swipe of a hand gesture, Alan felt a force knock the air out of him as he was flung to the nearest the wall before sliding down. Alan tried to get his bearing, as he saw his men being taken out by the 6 of them. Even Pond, Palm, Kluen couldn't believe their eyes at what they saw. 

Pond saw three men in front of Phuwin floating in the air, clawing at their throat at the invisible force choking them. The moment Phuwin closed his fist, their windpipe collapsed. They fell to the ground like a broken ragdoll. Palm witnessed as the men in front of Neungdiao buried by sand that appeared out of no where. The people in front New were encased by frozen ice before a an energy blast from Dao broke it, killing them in the process. None of them were prepared for the tidal wave that rushed through the corridor, drowning the remaining of Alan's men that were incoming. That was all by the doing of Tay. 

 Alan saw Mix heading towards him through the corner of his eyes. He was shocked when Mix thrusted a knife to his abdomen. 

"You should have listened. You shouldn't have provoked him. To try to kill his husband right in front of him? You were asking for it. You threaten one, you threaten all. It's a domino effect. Their abilities would have laid hidden if you didn't provoke him. I hope you die knowing that you were the one who unleashed them to the world. No one else will know cause you and your men will be dead. I hope you die in regret, dear friend." Mix thrusted the knife deeper. Alan loosen his grip on Mix's hold as Mix drained the life out of him. 

When all of Alan's men were dead, the rest came out of hiding. Dunk walked towards Joong. He caressed his face before putting a hand on the gunshot wound. He felt the bullet moving out of the wound. There was a warm feeling as the wound closed. Joong was amazed by what Dunk could do. He noticed the glow left Dunk's eyes as he fainted in his arms. 

"Dunk, Dunk!" Joong shouted. That's when he noticed the same happened to Dao, Phuwin, Neungdiao, Tay and New. The glow had left their eyes as they fell to the ground. Pond had rushed forward to cushion Phuwin, Palm and Kluen mimic his movement for their respective partners. Dew and Earth helped Tay and New. Mix had urged them to bring them to the infirmary.   

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: All danger averted. 🎉🎉We'll get to know how the 6 of them are tomorrow. The series ends tomorrow🥹🥹

I think the theme of the power is pretty obvious with Tay (orca-water) New (polar bear- ice), neung is sand cause of the theme of NLMG, Dao- speed of the shooting star, power of a meteorite. Dunk and Phu... 😅😅 I dun hv a theme to it, it just didn't come to me so it is how it is... I can't imagine sunflower n panda 🤣🤣 Don't tell me flower power n kungfu panda. no,  just no.... not cool at all. Well, Dunk and Phuwin are twins so their power isn't that much different. There's only a slight difference but essentially the same. 

Don't ask me why or how this happened. I can't explain myself how this scene became like this🤣🤣 do you all like it? What do you all think?