[EP3] The date

Kluen was elated when Dao agreed to go out with him. He had invited him for a date. He remembered him asking Dao whether he would like to go out for a meal but he wasn't sure if Dao knew it was a date. After putting in their order, Kluen was curious when Dao ordered a sundae and requested it to be served first. He pointed at the colouring set that came with it. Kluen shook his head with a smile.

"You like drawing that much?" Dao nodded earnestly. 

"Pa was amused when he found me drawing the bedroom wall when I was young. But he didn't stop me. Paaw thinks he indulged in my little hobby a little too much." Dao laughed. Kluen was in love with the sound of his laughter or should he say he was in love with Dao. He tried his best to hold in his smile.  

When the waiter served the ice cream, Dao offered Kluen the first bite. Kluen had wanted to reject but Dao insisted before it melted. He couldn't resist with that look on Dao's face, so he took the first bite. That's when he knew he could no longer hold in that dreamy smile. He looked on as Dao drew and took a bite of ice cream in between. He tried to act nonchalant when Dao smiled at him but Dao did see him smile. 

Dao, as innocent as he was, told his cousin, Neungdiao about his meal date. 

"Kao chaawp meung loh (he likes you)?" Neungdiao asked as he helped him put up his artwork

"Mei ruu dee, shai bah (I don't know, maybe). He looks at me like Paaw looks at Pa." Neungdiao eyes widen at that information.

"Do you like him?" That's when he saw Dao blushed. Neungdiao smiled. 

So, the attraction was mutual.

***

He was surprised when he saw Palm at the door. He waved goodbye to Dao. He looked at Palm in question. He had been getting mixed signals from him since the day he met him. Sure, he was a looker and he was probably his type but then it seemed that Maggie and him were close. He wondered if he was actually her boyfriend. He had given him his number out of courtesy since he was either Maggie's good friend or boyfriend. Just maybe, if he isn't in a relationship with her, they probably could be something more. 

Palm was shuffling his feet with his hand to his back pocket. It looked as if he wanted to ask him something. 

"wouldyouliketogotothebeachtogether" Neungdiao had a hard time catching what he said. Palm took a deep breath and repeated what he said. 

"Why would you ask me to go to the beach with you? what about Maggie?" Neungdiao just needed to ask so he knew where they stood. Nuengdiao couldn't help but chuckle internally at Palm's confused look.

"Why would I invite Maggie? She's just my friend." Neungdiao nodded his head but he still finds it hard to believed with the way Maggie behave. 

"She really is just a friend. We'll be going to my best friend, Kluen's parents' resort in Hua Hin. He's going to invite your cousin, Daonuea as well." Neungdiao's eyes narrowed at that news. He was protective of Dao. Though Dao was older than him, he can be too innocent at times. He didn't know Kluen well enough to know that he won't take advantage of his cousin. 

"I'll go if my cousin is going." Palm nodded excitedly. Neungdiao was amused by his reaction as he practically skipped his way out of the gallery.

"Aow? I thought you left?" Dao looked at Neungdiao.

"Palm asked me to go to the beach with him at Kluen's parents' resort in Hua Hin." Dao beamed at the news.

"Kluen asked me to go as well." Dao loved the beach and he can't wait to spend more time with his busy cousin.  

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N:m twisting and turning a lil of the SIMM and NLMG scenes, nothing too original...this EP and the next EP is just fluff. EP 5 onwards that when the story really starts 🤣🤣 I hope you all enjoy.😊😊