Introduction

The story starts with Meera.... Meera is 21 years old and lives in Delhi. She works part time in a small advertisement company as an editor. And she is also completing her graduation. She belongs from a middle class family. So she travels daily by local transportation like Metro and sometimes Auto Rickshaw.
         Personality wise Meera looks boring and old fashioned. She doesn't dress up like other girls because she is an Introvert. She barely talks with anyone except her friend in the office. She always reads or watches Romantic stuff and her head is always full of dark fantasy and romance. But she has never been in a relationship yet. She knows very well that she isn't attractive and beautiful like other girls and why a guy will fall for her..... But she believes in Love.

Meet Arjun

Meet Arjun..... Arjun is 26 years old and he also lives in Delhi. He is a CEO in a well known company. He always stays busy in his work as he doesn't have time for dating someone and all.... He looks very hot that every girl in the office has a crush on him. But because of his rude and angry face no one says anything to him. Arjun is very serious about his work and doesn't want any kind of restriction. That's why he avoided relationships.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But they both don't have any idea that destiny has planned something else for them. Something very pure that everyone wishes to have.

       Stay tuned for the next part and know how Meera and Arjun will meet and falls for each other deeply....
.
.
.
Thank you for reading Please vote and comment.... If you like my work or not...
💞✨