I heard her heaved sigh while playing with her fingers, then she suddenly stopped and looked at me with a smile.

What's with the natural smile? It's weird.

"If it's obvious, why are you still asking?" She asked me back.

I've mentally facepalmed right now.

Is she serious about that?

"That's the thing, it seems like there's something, that's why I'm asking you..." I explained, making her sigh again.

What's with her sighing? It's getting deeper, to be honest.

"If you're worried, I want to say sorry about that. Honestly, I really don't know what's happening to me these past few days..." she started.

Oh no, is she serious? Why is she apologizing?

"Actually, when I said I would catch up, I really wanted to catch up, but I felt something strange when you mentioned going to Myoui's house."

Strange?

"I can't explain it..."

She looked down and then back up, resting both palms on the bench.

"It's just weird..."

Weird? How weird?

"Then I felt a sense of shame, as if I couldn't face her anymore."

Ha?

Hotdog Dahyun hotdog.

"Maybe it's because of my sudden softness towards her, and I even protected her from Jimin the jerk without hesitation."

Oh yeah, Mina told me about that.

"Weird, right? After being cold to her, I suddenly acted sweet to her..."

"S-sweet?" I suddenly asked, mentally facepalming.

I shouldn't have asked, now she'll continue with her explanation.

She nodded and looked down.

"I pretended to be her girlfriend to make that obsessed guy stop, which I'm really embarrassed about..." She whined and pouted like a baby.

She's embarrassed about that? That's cute.

"And I know you won't be surprised about that because for sure, the penguin has already told you about it..."

"P-penguin? Who's the penguin?" I asked her, confused.

"Huh, you don't know?" She asked me in disbelief.

I slowly shook my head innocently, as no, I have no idea who she's talking about.

"That's Mina-"

"EH?" I almost shrieked with my sudden reaction.

"Is that serious? Why didn't I know you have a call sign?" I asked, making her chuckle.

"Call sign? Seriously, don't be annoying. No one knows about that except you, so keep it hush-hush, okay?" She asked me, and I nodded in response.

I was about to tease her, but she's in a moody mood, so I decided to hold off—maybe next time.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked, making her look at me, confused.

"Hmm... nothing, same as usual." she answered, making my jaw drop.

"Seriously?"

She nodded poutily.

"Why are you asking that? Perhaps you're forgetting that she's my rival." she said as her hair flew in the breeze that we were feeling right now.

"A-aren't you confused about that unexplainable feeling towards her?"

"I am confused, but I don't think now is the right time. Maybe sooner or later, I'll find out what's really inside..." she answered without looking at me.

She's right, but I want to know what it is. Could she be affected? Should I ask her?

Dubu, this is your chance! It's a rare opportunity, so take advantage of it quickly.

"One more question..." I blurt out, making her pause and turn around to face me.

"What is it?" she responded.

"Do you... like her, perhaps?" I continued, noticing that she froze for a while and suddenly blushed?

Hmm...

Her "sooner or later" about her confused feelings suddenly became "now"...

So, confirmed?