Chapter 11

Mina's POV

Bae Y/N is being nice to me.

I don't know what to feel...

Maybe it's only because we're partners, right?

After this, she will go back to ignoring me.

Even if she's always cold to me I appreciate that she volunteered to find the book.

I started to take down notes on a bond paper while waiting for her so that when she comes back we'll immediately start reviewing.

I was in the middle of writing when I felt a phone vibrating, I looked everywhere and noticed that the vibration was coming from the phone in front of me.

It's Y/N's phone.

I ignored it since I don't want to invade her privacy but it kept vibrating so I didn't have a choice but to take a look.

I took a look to see that Dahyun is calling.

I hesitated whether to answer it or not.

What if Y/N saw me while holding her phone? She would probably be madder at me.

Dahyun stopped calling which made me sigh in relief.

–Until she started calling again which made me groan.

It must be urgent so that's why she keeps on calling.

I answered the phone without even thinking twice. I'm going to regret this.

After answering I was immediately greeted by a loud voice.

Dahyun: YAH Y/N/N! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO PICK UP, HUH?! I CALLED YOU FOR LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES!

I flinched and distanced the phone away from my ear.

Dahyun: Ehem... Sorry about that hihi.

I mentally cooed due to how cute she sounded.

Dahyun: I kept calling because I was wondering if you would eat lunch with us later.

What am I going to do? Oh no... I'm regretting this.

I shouldn't have answered.

I'm so dead.