The Fifth Crystal

Going down the side of the building, Vypra and a Batling looked inside to see a crystal in a clear box sitting on the desk. Cutting a circle in the window, the Batling swings in and crawls their way to a camera on the ceiling, putting it on a loop.

Vypra then makes her way towards the crystal, hacking into the system and opens the box the crystal was in. "I've got it." she said, taking the crystal.

Unknown somewhere, other Batlings were working and building something. "Crystal number four." said Vypra, looking at the crystal as she removes her disguise.

"Excellent work." said Moleman as Vypra hands him the crystal. "All we need is the last crystal to activate my evil creation and destroy all of Mariner Bay and the power rangers too."

"Are you sure?" asked Vypra. "Can this weapon destroy them all?"

"Quite easily." Moleman answered. "Bring me the fifth crystal and I'll show you for yourself."

At the Aquabase, Captain Mitchell slides over the newspaper. "'Four crystals stolen.'" Carter read the headline out loud before looking at the captain. "What does this have to do with us, sir?"

"Did I do something that I wasn't trying to do?" asked Jade.

"They're not just ordinary crystals." said Captain Mitchell as a man in a suit walks in.

"The starlight crystals." he said to the rangers.

"Rangers, this is Special Agent Myers." Captain Mitchell said, introducing the man. "He's heading a secret task force sent to retrieve the stolen crystals. Agent."

"There are only five of them in the world." said Agent Myers. "Their combined powers are unimaginable. Vypra has been stealing the crystals. We want to use the fifth one to set a trap for her."

"But how will are we going to find it?" asked Dana.

"My grandmother has the fifth crystal." said Kelsey.

"Oh boy." muttered Jade.

"You've got to get it for us." said Agent Myers. "The entire city depends on it."

"You havent talked to her in years. Why not?" asked Carter.

"We really don't have a lot in common." Kelsey tells him as she walks up the stairs to her grandmother's house.

"Wow." said Carter, shocked at the house. "Is she rich?"

"Very rich." said Kelsey. Once inside, Carter was looking at the pictures.

"Hey, your grandmother looks just like you." he said, looking closely at one of the pictures.

"I guess so." said Kelsey.

"Wow. She was really into some cool stuff." said Carter.

"Maybe....a long time ago." said Kelsey. "But I never knew her when she cared about anything but her money."

"She cant be that bad." Carter tells her.

"Do it right or you're fired." said Ms. Winslow as she walks in with a member of her trailing behind her. "Hello Kelsey."

"Hi grandma." she said, running up to hug her. "This is my friend, Carter."

"How do you do?" he asked. "So, I see you were an athlete."

"Oh, that was a long time ago." she said, then grabs her purse. "I'd love to sit and chat, but I must be off to the bank. Perhaps you can come back, next week."

"We cant wait, grandmother." said Kelsey, given a nudge by Carter. "We need your help now."

"How much do you need?" Ms. Winslow asked as she takes out some money.