A Face from the Past

At the Aquabase, Kelsey was skating through the hallways. "Whoa." said Kelsey as she zigzags around people and almost knocks someone down. "Sorry. Sorry."

"So you mean that she has it right on her shoulder?" Joel asked Jade.

"Yeah, I asked Gran about it when Ryan had the Cobra on his back." said Jade. "I just couldn't believe she never told me."

"I didn't know that she had one." said Dana, shocked that she never knew this.

"Promise me that you'll ask her when she's alone, Joel." said Jade. "If she asks how you know about it and you mention me, I'll deny everything."

"You got it, Jade." said Joel, just as Kelsey rolled in and into a chair.

"Looks like I made it just in time." said Kelsey and starts to untie one of her skates. "So, what's so urgent?"

"We were hoping you might know." said Carter as Captain Mitchell walks out of his office.

"Rangers. I have a very important assignment for you." said Captain Mitchell. "I want you.....to take a day off."

"Ha ha ha! Nice joke, captain." said Joel. "You kidding, right?"

"It's not a dream, isn't it?" asked Jade.

"Absolutely not." said Captain Mitchell. "You've all worked very hard and you deserved it. Do anything you want."

Jade's eye starts to twitch as the others stood there in shock. "Dismissed." said Captain Mitchell.

"ALL RIGHT! FREEDOM!" shouted Jade, arms in the air, running out of the room as the rangers smiled and hugged each other, deciding on what they should do. Arriving at the beach, Joel was surrounded by fans.

"Hold on, girls. There's enough for everyone." he said.

"Boy, the waves are great today." said Chad as he and Kelsey came up to Dana and Ryan while Jade was making a hideout in the sand.

"Yeah, I wish I could try them." said Ryan, being buried in the sand by Dana.

"Look at Joel." said Dana as they see the green ranger signing away autographs. "He's at it again."

"Hope that he doesn't run out of pictures or else I'll have a jealous mother on my hands." said Jade, popping up out of her hideout.

Out at a grassy area, Carter was practicing by himself. As he was tying his shoe in order to go for a jog, Captain Mitchell stumbles upon him. "Captain." said Carter, looking up. "What are you doing here?"

"More importantly, what are you doing here?" he asked. "I thought I gave you the day off."

"I never take a day off training." said Carter.

"Fine. Then how about some company?" asked Captain Mitchell.

"You want to train with me?" Carter asked.

"Don't worry." Captain Mitchell said, pulling Carter off the ground. "I still got it."

"Uh, well...." said Carter.

"Come on." said Captain Mitchell, challenging him and the sparring begins. "Come on, Carter. Don't go easy on me."

Carter goes for it when Captain Mitchell tosses him over the shoulder. "Well, that was fun." said Captain Mitchell. "What's next?"

Carter smiled as he takes the captain on the next part of his training. "How are you doing back there, sir?" asked Carter as they were running the trail.

"Good." Captain Mitchell tells him, sounding a little out of breath. "No problem."

"I can slow down a little if you like." suggested Carter.