Curse of the Cobra

"What are you going to do now, Diabolico?" asked Loki, walking around Impus. "Your three monsters didn't destroy Mariner Bay."

"Queen Bansheera has threatened to give your power to Impus if you fail again." said Jinxer.

"I know that you fool." said Diabolico as he watches Impus sleep.

"Diabolico, I am sorry to report that we almost had the rangers beat, when the Titanium Ranger foiled our plan." said Demonite, bowing to Diabolico. "What should we do now?"

"I've already made sure that he wouldn't bother you much longer." said Diabolico. "And as for the other rangers, they'll be expecting a return, but you'll have a surprise waiting for them. When you feel the need, use this."

He handed a mirror card to Demonite. "Ah! Excellent card." praised Jinxer.

"Now go." ordered Diabolico as Demonite takes the card.

"We will not fail you again, master. Let's go." said Demonite as he and the others left the palace as Diabolico quietly chuckled.

At the Aquabase, Captain Mitchell shows Ryan around. "Who designed all this?" Ryan asked Captain Mitchell.

"The Lightspeed Megazords, rescue morphers, blasters, Uni-lasers, the rescue bird and the rescue rover were all designed by Ms. Fairweather's team." replied Captain Mitchell. "Carter's going to stop by and take you to the training facility."

"It's a lot to learn." said Ryan.

"Don't worry. You already have what it takes to be a ranger." said Captain Mitchell. "The rest is just technicalities."

"Now when your hair becomes frizzy from her testing things out." said Jade, walking down the hall with a brush in her hand.

"She's at it again?" asked Captain Mitchell.

"Yep." said Jade, brushing away the frizz as she turns towards Ryan. "Excuse the frizzy hair, sometimes my mother forgets that I'm in the same room as her when she does that. I'm Jade, Ms. Fairweather's daughter and the purple ranger."

"Nice to meet you." said Ryan, holding his hand out.

"And you as well, Ryan." said Jade, shaking his hand. "Gotta go."

"I can't tell you how glad I am to have you back." said Captain Mitchell once Jade was out of hearing range.

"Thanks dad. Me too." said Ryan as Captain Mitchell smiles and left. A smile disappears from his face and Ryan walks into his quarters, opening the closet door to check on the Cobra tattoo that Diabolico left on him during his dream.

"Now you must face the consequences. Every time you morph, the cobra will move up your body. Closer and closer. Until it reaches your neck. And destroys you." said Diabolico, his words ringing in Ryan's ears.

Carter walks up to Ryan's quarters and stumbles onto him talking to himself. "I can't believe this is happening." Ryan said to himself, unknown that Carter was at the slightly opened door.

Carter looks in and sees that Ryan was uncomfortably staring at the Cobra tattoo in the mirror. His jaw dropped at this, shocked that Ryan was hiding this from Captain Mitchell. Ryan puts his shirt back on and starts heading out when he bumps into Carter.

"Carter." said Ryan, shocked to see him there. "What's up?"

"I thought I would give you a tour of the training facility." said Carter.

"Great. Let's go." said Ryan, leaving his quarters. Just then, a beep was heard on their morphers.

"Rangers to rescue ops." said Captain Mitchell.