Wheels of Destruction

At the Aquabase, Ms. Fairweather was at a control panel. "Ms. F?" Joel called out as he comes down a flight of stairs with Jade not far behind. "Ms. F. Hey, I was thinking. Uh, maybe later on, you and I might have a chance to..."

Suddenly their morphers beeped. "Joel, Jade, code red." said Captain Mitchell.

"Let's go, you two." said Dana as she and the others ran past them.

"Darn it." said Ms. Fairweather, as a crestfallen Joel looks back at her. "Guess you have to go."

"Duty calls." said Joel as he tips his hat. Jade was already in the jeep when she mouthed, 'I tried' to her mother who then shooed her after Joel.

"Forget something?" asked Chad as he tosses the jacket to Joel. Out in Mariner Bay, a demon was creating havoc.

"Move it, guys!" said Carter as they ran after the demon.

"Batlings, get them!" ordered Gold-Beak and the fight begins. "That was just a warm up. See if you can handle this."

He then shot several lasers at the rangers, causing Dana to flip back and be caught by the others. "No problem. See if you can handle this." said Dana. The rangers threw her into the air and she takes out her blaster, making a shot at Gold-Beak.

"Man, I hate pounding the pavement." Gold-Beak complained as he gets up. "Why don't you give it a try?"

He opens his cape and a gush of wind was sent towards the rangers, causing pieces of pavement to be upturned and fly. Gold-Beak laughs at the rangers pain. "Fire!" shouted Carter and fired their blasters at Gold-Beak, resulting in his defeat. "Nice teamwork, guys. He won't be bothering Mariner Bay again."

"You got that right." said Joel.

"Huh?" said Dana as she looked at the ground when they started to leave. "Hey, wait a minute. Do you guys hear something?"

"What's that?" asked Kelsey. Suddenly a vehicle approached them, with Vypra in the driver's seat.

"It looks like Vypra." said Carter.

"I don't like the looks of this." said Jade. "Does she even have a license to drive that thing?"

"Try this." Vypra said as she stops in front of them. She pressed a button and several lasers were shot at the rangers who then fired back. When the smoke cleared, the lasers didn't even make a dent which cause Vypra to laugh.

"Not even a scratch." said Carter. Vypra hits the gas petal and heads towards the rangers.

"I've got her." said Joel and fires his weapon, but gets knocked down when his foot catches the top of her vehicle.

"Joel!" Chad called out as Vypra continues to head towards them, hitting the rangers with her car.

"They had no effect." said Vypra. "Just what I thought. In my Vyprari, I'm invincible."

"We've got to stop her! Come on!" said Carter as they ran to the Aqua Jeep. "All right, guys, get in and put your seat belts on. Hold on tight, guys. Chad, try to take out her tires."

Chad, Dana and Kelsey tried to take out her tires to no effect. Somehow there was a force field around the Vyprari. "She's getting away." said Carter as Vypra turns the corner. "What?"

When they had turned the corner, Vypra was nowhere to be seen. "Where'd she go?" asked Chad.

"I don't know." said Carter.

"I don't see her anywhere." said Kelsey.

"Well, she didn't just disappear." said Carter, frustrated that she got away. Suddenly, Vypra appeared behind them. "There she is." said Joel.