Cyborg Rangers

"Hahaha!" said Strikning as he and the Batlings attacked Mariner Bay. "Lightning Spikes away!"

Three spikes were thrown against the wall and lightning hits them, causing a blast of the building. People screamed as they ran from falling debris and the Batlings. "Come on!" said Chad as he and the others arrived.

"Come on, this way! Hurry up, hurry!"

"Batlings, attack!" shouted Strikning and the Batlings followed his orders. Ms. Fairweather and Captain Mitchell watched from the base. Carter hits his fist on the debris as he gets up when Strikning stands in front of them.

"Power Rangers, I see you want more." said Strikning and fires another few spikes at them, sending another round of lightning. "You rangers are pathetic. You're no match for me."

Strikning walks over to Carter and kicks him. "Time to finish what I was sent here to do." Strikning then said. Just as he was about to strike, a couple lasers were shot at him.

"What's going on?" asked Carter. "Where did that come from?"

"It can't be!" said Striker.

"Guys, look." said Carter as they see something walk up.

"Dana, please tell me that my eyes don't need to be checked." said Jade.

"You definitely don't need them checked." said Dana as a group of themselves stood in front of Strikning.

"Do you know anything about other rangers?" asked Kelsey.

"Mnh-Mnh." said Dana.

"Unless they decided to where our suits, there's a possibility." said Jade.

"It's news to me, too." said Carter.

"I'll destroy you all." said Strikning, heading towards the robotic rangers only to be knocked back by the red Cyber ranger. "This isn't over!"

"All right! Let's go meet them." Carter suggested. "Come on."

"Hey guys, those were some impressive moves." said Chad as he and the others walked up. Ignoring them, they walked away. "Where are you going? Hold on. Wait." Chad said to their retreating backs. They walked towards a car and a man steps out of the car.

"Hello." said the man holding a remote.

"Hi. Who are they?" asked Carter.

"They're the cyborg rangers." he tells them.

"You mean they're robots?"

"Indeed they are." said the man. "Return to base."

"Whoa. Wait. What's going on?" asked Carter.

"Excuse me. We have to go." said the man.

"That was amazing." said Chad.

"I don't like the sound of this." said Jade.

"Miss Fairweather?" asked Captain Mitchell.

"We aren't developing any such Cyborg Rangers." she said.

"Well, if we didn't send them, who did?" he asked her, curious to know himself.

"I did." said a man, walking up to them.

"General McKnight." said Captain Mitchell, saluting the general. "What in the world's going on? I wasn't told..."

"No one was told." said the general. "The Cyborg Rangers are a top-secret project."

"For what?" asked the captain. "We already have six power rangers."

"You mean those kids? The Cyborg Rangers are ten times stronger, and they're programmed for one thing...fighting." said General McKnight. "And they never make mistakes."