Ryan's Destiny

Ms. Fairweather was walking into her office with a clipboard in her hand and noticed Jade. "Hey! What did I say about sitting in my chair." she said.

"Nothing. You've said to stop taking it from your office." said Jade, smiling as she sat in her mother's chair. "You never once said anything about sitting in it when I come down to your office."

"I need to make that a rule. Now out of my chair." said Ms. Fairweather, playfully swatting her. Jade stands up and moves for her mother. "Is there something you need, Jade?"

"Yeah, um...you forgot to my allowance this week." Jade tells her.

"Your allowance? I didn't forget this week." Ms. Fairweather replied.

"Yes you did." said Jade.

"No, I didn't." argued Ms. Fairweather, looking up at her daughter. "You just didn't check your desk. That's where I left it, next to your card collection."

"Intruder alert. Intruder alert." said a female computerized voice, interrupting the argument. Ms. Fairweather looked over to see that the 'lift' sign was flashing and someone was using the lift to come into the Aquabase.

"You didn't invite anyone to come into the Aquabase, right?" asked Ms. Fairweather as she looks out the lab window.

"To study with? Not while I've been on sabbatical." said Jade. "I normally meet my friends somewhere if we wanted to hangout." As the lift rose, it reveal that Ryan was the intruder with his fists balled into fists. Ms. Fairweather walked up to Ryan and security appeared.

"Hold it!" said one of the security men as they grabbed Ryan.

"It's okay." said Ms. Fairweather as Ryan didn't resist them. "Let him go."

Security releases him and he walks out of the room. "Ryan." said Captain Mitchell as Ryan meets him out of his office and invites him in. "I knew you'd come back."

"I'm not here to stay." said Ryan. "I came to say good bye."

"Good bye? But why?" questioned Captain Mitchell. "Now that you know who you really are, there's a place for you right here at Lightspeed."

"That's just it." said Ryan, walking towards the fish tank. "I don't know who I am. For years, my mind's been poisoned with hate and fear." He then turns around to face his dad. "I don't know if there's any good left in me. I'm leaving Mariner Bay. I have to find out who I am."

Once he left the office, Captain Mitchell rushes over to his desk and gets out a small silver container. "Ryan." Captain Mitchell called out as he followed him down the hallway, stopping him. "You may not know who you are....but trust me, I do. You're not evil. Somewhere inside you, there's an ocean of goodness. The day that you realize that you are truly good, I want you to open this."

He then hands Ryan the container and Ryan finally leaves. Dana was coming down the stairs when she sees her brother walk by. "Ryan!" she called out as he enters an elevator. "Ryan, wait!" He shakes his head no as the elevator doors closed.

"Your failure to destroy the power rangers is pathetic." Queen Bansheera said to her minions. "Perhaps my son, Impus, can do it."

"Impus? But he's just a little...." Diabolico started saying when he was cut off.

"Finish them off or I shall give Impus your star power." ordered Queen Bansheera.

"My powers will never belong to this worm." said Diabolico as he glared at the baby demon prince.

"How cute." said Vypra, walking in with Loki. "He's probably dreaming about the day he grows up and takes over."

"Forget that." said Loki. "There's no way I'm taking orders from that squirt."