Chapter 10: Dealing with the press.

It was the next morning since our groups arrived at the hospital, Jake was currently in the bathroom putting on a new suit that Ichigo went out and bought for him for the press meeting today, as he also looks down at the white box in front of him. The very box that holds his new glass eye, it was now time.
Putting in the new eye, Jake looked at himself in the mirror shocked how it all went together well.

(Jake still has pure white hair, that goes down to his shoulders now.)

As he looked at himself in the mirror, he admired how it all looked natural with him, before a soft smile graces his face, when there was a knock at the bathroom door.
"C'mon kid! You done in there?" Ichigo asked as he, Jake's friends, AI and her children, and Miyako waited outside the bathroom in his hospital room.
Ichigo stepped back as the door nob began to turn, and out walked Jake, a neutral expression on his face.
"What do you think?" Jake asked, as he looked around the room noticing a lot of blushes and nose bleeds from the female occupants except AI and Ruby, and grins or smirks from the males, as Jake slipped on a pair of tight black leather gloves.
"Looking good kiddo, let's go." Ichigo said as he slapped a hand on Jake's shoulder, causing the boy to flinch a bit as he led Jake out of the room.
"Now listen kid, the press is a monster in it's self, however, just remember with AI to your right and me to your left, we're right there with you." Ichigo said as the large group of people make it down a hallway, leading to a set of large double doors.
"Yeah we'll be right there with you, so don't worry about a thing, and if you start to get overwhelmed let me know some how." Ai said, as she wore her normal Idol outfit for concerts.

Nodding Jake turned to the others, as they notice his nervousness

"Hey don't worry Jake-kun, you'll be alright, we're gonna be behind the reporters." Kushida said, as the others nod.
"Yeah, and if anyone gives you and shit, I'll beat there ass." Sudou said punching his left hand into his right palm, causing Jake to smirk a bit.
"Jake-kun?" Chiaki asked, causing Jake to look at her before she walks over to him, grabbing him by his jacket, and pulling him into a kiss, shocking everyone.
Breaking the kiss with the now dazed boy, Chiaki smirked down at him.
"Go get 'em tiger." She said, before stepping back, as Jake stares for a bit in a dazed state, before Ichigo snapped his fingers in front of his face, causing the boy to look up at him.
"Come on lover boy, let's get this taken care of." Ichigo said, as AI wrapped an arm around her brother, as the three walked through the double doors.
As the once loud and bustling room suddenly became quite, all of the news cameras in the room suddenly lit red, indicating the live feed has begun.
As the group of three sit down at a table with microphones, and glasses of water, Jake spots the others enter the room, standing along the back wall and the doors.
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, my name is Ichigo Saitou, the manager of AI Hoshino, and now Jake Hoshino." Ichigo said into the microphone as he sat down, as the room was quiet before it errupted in a questions.
"Is Hoshino-san Ai's lover?!"
"What's wrong with his eye?!"
"Is he the boy who protected Ai?!"
"What's there relation?!"
"Is he an upcoming idol?!"
Ai was giggling at all the questions, before she felt Jake's hand grab hers under the table, causing her to smile and squeeze it under the table.
"Alright enough!" Ichigo yelled, as the room went quite quickly, before a hand shot out.
"Uhm yes you in the red jacket." Ichigo said, as he pointed to a dark haired woman wearing a black dress, and red jacket.
"What's the relationship between Hoshino-san and Ai?" The woman asked.
"Ah, well we recently did a blood test, and it turns out this little cutie is my little brother!" Ai said happily as she ruffled her brother's hair, as another person raised there hand.
"You sir." Ichigo said.
"Chung Yakuzi, Japan Today. Jake-san, do you plan to become an idol or into the entertainment industry?" The middle aged man in a black suit asked as he stood.
"I- well, I'm not sure, I've definitely thought about becoming a solo Idol." Jake awnsered honestly, before another woman raised her hand.
"Are the three of you aware of the recent video of the incident on the internet?" The woman in black and grey pants suit, with black wire glasses asked.
"What video?" Ichigo asked, as Jake slightly tightened his grip on Ai's hand, who had a sudden dead look in her eyes.
"There was a video posted on YouTube of the brutal fight between Jake Hoshino and the attacker, however the account that posted the video is anonymous, and only has that video uploaded." The woman responded before a large TV at the far left of the room turned on.
"O-oh God." Jake said softly, as his hands began to shake.
"To all of the news crews here, I take it that the cameras are set for the transition?" The woman asked, as she turned to the camera men who nodded.
"Please allow me to show you the video, it's quite interesting." The woman said with a sadistic smirk, before tapping on a tablet and video appeared on the TV screen.