Chapter 6: Choices

Jake was awoken with a start, only to feel someone shaking him awake. His breath rapid as he sat up quickly, he slowly catches his breath before sighing. "Sorry Jake-kun, but it's time for school." Kushida said softly, as he looks around his room seeing some tie there shoes or there ties.
"Y-ow." Jake winced when he spoke, his vocals felt tight like someone was squeezing his throat, as Kushida passed him a glass of water, after taking a sip and looking up at her.
"Y-you guys stayed?" He asked, causing her to smile and nod.
"Yup, were all pretty worried." Kushida said ruffling his hair, as he yawned before going to his closet and pulling out his uniform, before leaving to the bathroom. After getting dressed, Jake went into common room seeing everyone waiting for everyone, as Jake looked down at the floor.
"I-I'm sorry for causing the study group problem." Jake said shyly, causing a few to frown as Hirata stepped forward.
"No Jake, you have nothing to worry about, you did absolutely nothing wrong." He said, before putting an arm around his shoulders as Sudo grabbed Jake's book bag.
"When we get to class, a couple of us will be going with you to talk to the headmaster." Hirata said as the group left the dorm, while Jake locked the door behind them, Jake's phone went off, gaining his attention.
Fuka: Oi Kouhi-kun, heard you had a shitty night last night, let's reschedule at lunch so you can take a day.
Jake sighed and texted an 'okay' back, before sighing and was placed in the center of the group.
The walk to the class was quite, no one spoke as everyone was alert, there eyes darting around as they walked, while Jake was listening to music with his head down.
Arriving outside the class, a middle aged white haired man with glasses and a white suit, stood with Chabashira-sensei and the student council president.
"Chairman Sakayangai, this here is the boy I was telling you about." Chabashira-sensei said as the man smiled at Jake, as Jake hid behind Kushida as he pulled down his headphones to hang around his neck.
"H-Hello sir." Jake said softly, his grip tightening on the fabric of Kushida's school coat.
"Jake-kun, how about you come with me and talk, maybe a few of your friends can come too?" Sakayangai asked, as Jake nodded as Kushida, Chiaki, Hirata, and Horikita who heard the conversation as she turned the corner.
Arriving at the student council meeting room, the chairman took the head seat, with Manabu taking his left, and Chabashira-sensei taking his right, as the sat to the right of the table, with Jake in the middle between Horikita and Ayanokoji.
"Well let's take a listen to this recording, Chiaki, can you present your audio recording?" Sakayangai said, getting the girl to nod and pull out her phone, before walking before the three and pressing play, as Ayanokoji also did the same, however Ayanokoji's had the gut wrenching scream that came from Jake.
"This is-"
"Disgusting." Chabashira-sensei interupted Sakayangai, as she stared at the phones with her eyes narrowed.
"As terrible as this is, she is still his mother, if we were able to some how change his name, we'd be able to keep her from coming here." Sakayangai said, as he looked over to Jake who a conflicted look on his face.
"Jake-kun, do you know someone who we could call or get a hold of?" The Chairman asked, getting Jake to nod nervously.
"M-my big sister, but we never met and besides she's a famous Idol." Jake said nervously, causing a few eye brows to raise.
"And who is this Idol Jake-kun?" Chabashira-sensei asked, as Jake began to fidget with his fingers.
"A-Ai Hoshino." Jake said, causing Horikita's, and Chiaki's jaw to drop.
"I see, tell me Jake-kun, are you willing to do a blood taste to prove this claim?" Sakayangai asked, getting Jake to nod, causing the man to smile.
"Well this could work out, we get to unite lost siblings, and a famous Idol gets a little brother, and Jake gets his last name changed." Chabashira-sensei said, as Sakayangai put a hand to his chin.
"Yes all this is well but we need to find her sponsor." He said.
"It's Strawberry Productions." Jake said, gaining the attention from the room's occupance.
"I do think this will be beneficial, however, I think once it's proven, Jake-kun and Ai-san should have a few days of sibling bonding." Horikita said as Manabu looked to her, causing her to look away from.
"I agree, if it does become so that they are brother and sister, I'll find some way to let you two have time together." Sakayangai said before he pushed his glasses up.
"Jake-kun, as the head chairman to this school, I promise no one will hurt you while you're here." The older man said as Jake nodded again, before the man typed into a laptop in front of him, before pulling the school landline, and began to type in a number, before place the receiver on the table and putting the phone on speaker.
"Hi, thank you for calling Strawberry Productions, this is Miyako speaking." Said the voice of a young woman.
"Hello, I am Head Chairman Sakayangai of ANHS, I'm calling to speak to an Ichigo Saitou, it's of the up most importance." The Chairman said.
"I see, let me see if he's busy, he's with one of his Idols." Miyako spoke.
After a few moments, we heard the phone get put on speaker before a man awnsered.
"Chairman Sakayangai, this is Ichigo Saitou speaking." The man said.
"Yes hello Saitou-san, we have a student here with a certain situation that has to do with his and Ai Hoshino's mother." The Chairman said, hearing a soft feminine gasp.
"Keep talking." The manager said, then Sakayangai spoke of the whole situation, explaining the phone call was heard, and a possibility of rape.
"... Is the boy willing to do a blood test?" Saitou asked, his voice serious.
"Yes he is, he even offered it himself in fact." Sakayangai said, before a soft feminine voice spoke.
"Wh-what's his name?" The voice asked, as Sakayangai looked to Jake and ushered him over.
"He's right here, I'll allow him to introduce himself." The man said.
"H-Hello, I'm Jake Smith." Jake said with a nervous tone in his voice.
"Hello Jake-kun, I'm Ai Hoshino I hope you are my little brother." She said, her voice soft and melodically causing Jake to smile a bit.
"I-I do too, it'll be cool to have my big sister as an Idol." Jake said, causing Ai to laugh from her side of the phone.
"Chairman, I think we'll bring Ai to you in the next few days." Saitou said.
"That will be wonderful, let's say Friday." The Chairman said.
"I agree Friday will be the best, we will see you Friday." Saitou said, before the two said there goodbyes and hung up.
"Well Jake-kun I believe this finished, however for the time being I'd like you to be with as at least someone from your class at all times." Chabashira-sensei said, as Jake smiled and nodded.
"I'll take first watch." Kushida said with a smile and her regular giggle, as Chabashira-sensei nodded.
"Jake-kun take the day for yourself, after last night you must need it." Sakayangai said, as Jake shook his head.
"I-I'd prefer to help my class pass sir." Jake said, as Sakayangai shook his head.
"I understand Jake-kun, but I believe it's mandatory for you to take a day to yourself, Kushida-san keep an eye on him." Sakayangai said before smiling and ruffling the boys hair as he left.
"Well let's go Jake-kun." Kushida said as she lead him out of the room, followed by his classmates and teacher.