Chapter 4: Kushida

Upon making it back to the dorms, the group decided to hangout in Jake's room some his room is the biggest. When the group entered the room, everyone decided to call this room the meeting room, as Jake went to his desk. After everyone got comfortable, Ayanokoji and Horikita left the room, causing Jake to frown.
"Awe Jake-kun what's wrong?" Mei-Yu asked, getting Jake to pout.
"I WAS wanting to know more about Horikita and Ayanokoji, but they left, but it's okay. To be completely honest guys, I'm surprised y'all are wanting to hangout with me." Jake said, getting the group to smile a bit.
"Well we can't help it, I guess we just see you as our shared little brother." Karuizawa said, getting the group to nod, before said group heard a sniffle as the look up to see Jake crying.
"I-I'm sorry, b-but I always wanted big siblings." Jake said as he wipes his eyes, as Soudo nodded and smiled.
"Don't worry about a thing little man, your big bro Soudo got your back!" Soudo yelled loudly, getting other to nod in agreement.
"Well Jake-kun, what do you like to do as a hobby?" Hirata asked, getting Jake to smiled widely and go to his computer, and mirroring his screen on the big screen, pulling up his YouTube channel.
"Hehe, I'm a YouTuber, oh and a twitch streamer." Jake said with happy look on his face, as his eyes shinned with joy.
"Wow can we see how you do a stream?" Yamauchi asked, getting Ike and Soudo to nod excitedly, as the girls go to a mirror to make sure they look okay.
"Y-you sure? I'm like a totally different person." Jake said bashfully, getting the group to grin and nod.
"Oh yes, we'd love to see streamer Jake-kun." Chiaki teased, as Jake sighs and goes to his set up, connect the mic and camera, before putting on his red headphones, and taking a deep breath before sighing, and hit start stream.
"WHAT'S UP CHUCKLE FUCKS! ITS YAH BOY MINDFUCK! AND IM FINALLY IN JAPAN!" Jake said loudly, causing Soudo, Ike, and Yamauchi to laugh hysterically, as the girls stare in shock, as Hirata chuckled.
"And today, I'm blessed with my friends and classmates, gang meet the Twitch fuckwits who for some reason find me funny." Jake said as the group waved at the camera in awe and shock.
" 'Bing Bong Fuck yah life!' MndFuc are we gonna do a reaction stream today? Asked Simotar5256 gifting 10 dollars."
"Simotar! And no this is just a introduction so you guys can meet my friends." Jake said as he opened the mini fridge under his desk, pulling out a chilled Gammersups cup.
"Oh yeah code MndFuc for G-sups, link in bio." Jake said taking a drink of his Gammersups, before passing his friends bottles of powder.
"Try it out when you can guys, it's called Trippy MndFuc." Jake said with a big grin, as the group still wraps there head around Jake having an idol life.
"Okay guys that's it for the short stream! Thank you all for coming and showing your support! Oh! Merch dropping in two weeks fuck heads! Have your calendars ready and marked! And I'll see you guys in the one!" Jake yelled before stopping the stream, and huffing back into his seat.
"That's really exhausting." Jake said, as he took off his headphones, and sighed.
"How are you gonna be able to stream, and still do your studies?" Kushida asked, as Jake points to a white board.
"Study first! Stream after!" Was written in red marker and underlined, as the group 'hmm's in response.
"Welp, it's getting pretty late, I think it's time we head to our own rooms and take care of homework." Hirata said, causing the group to groan before Kushida giggles.
"Welp I finished my homework at lunch, so I don't have to." Kushida said, as the group up from there spots.
"Jake-kun, if you ever have to leave at anytime, text one of girls to check out the hall before you come out, and if there's half-baked girls out here one of us will come get you, just so you don't get called a creep." Karuizawa said, as Chiaki chimed in.
"And don't forget if you need anything I'm next door." Chiaki added, getting a wave from Jake.
"Will do!" Jake called out.
"Bye guys!" Kushida waved at them from her spot from his bed, as they closed the door.
"So Jake-kun, what did you wanna talk about?" Kushida asked with a chipper tone, as Jake frowns and sighs nervously.
"Kushi-nii, please take what I say kindly, and know I have no intentions of hurting you." Jake said softly, getting her to look at him confused.
"Jake-kun, what so ever do you mean?" She asked sweetly.
"I know that you're just putting up a mask, I know that in reality you put up a mask to hide your pain or seem cheerful and go lucky." Jake said softly, causing Kushida to suddenly lose her facade.
"That bastard Ayanokoji told you didn't he?!" Kushida asked angrily, scaring Jake a bit before he took a deep breath.
"N-no, the reason I know is because I too wear a mask to hide my true self, a-and I don't want y-you to hide yourself true self from me, I tr-truly want to help." Jake said softly, getting the girl in question to grin.