Bio.

Name: Jake Smith

Name: Jake Smith.
Age: 15
Parents: Jason Smith (deceased) / Aubrey Smith (alive).
Bio: Jake Smith is a young intelligent boy who has experienced the worst truama for just about anyone, being subjected to torture, r@pe, abuse, neglect, and much more. Jake Smith is often found listening to music to keep himself sane, and has a tendency to use his thumb to crack his fingers. In some circumstances, Jake is know to have small PTSD incidents, and constant nightmares everytime he sleeps, which explains the eye bags and always being exhausted. He hides his pain behind a facade of a cheerful, go lucky child who just wants lots of big brothers and sisters, and in away that's true.
Skills: Will be known as the story progresses.
IQ: 268
Like: His classmates, music, reading, video games, smoking, candy, and trying different foods.
Dislikes: Rude and ignorant people, perverts, arrogant people, his mother, himself, liars, fake people.
Dreams for the future: To experience true, actual love.
Time: During Sudo's fight investigation.

AN: Hey you fuck heads, if you haven't read any of my other stories, you can skip this. However for those who do read my other stories, I have good news, within the next few weeks, I'll be trying to update at least 2 stories a week. Things have hectic recently and stressful, but don't worry guys I'll make sure you get what you want. I've recently started watching COTE for about 2 days now and finished the 1st season in a few hours, and I just started the second season, anyway I hope you guys enjoy. Naruto-nii signing off.)