CH 34

[Amara's POV:]

"Deadliest my ass." She even laughed and gave her a deadly stare I could.

"Oh darling, huwag mo pagtawanan ang sinabi ko I swear you'll going to kneel in front of me."

"As if," She continued laughed and I just let her do whatever she wanted to.

"At least, hindi ako nagkulang na pagsabihan ka, I did my best to remind you always, nasa huli ang pagsisisi."

"Oh, come on, Amara. You know Lexus, you know how dangerous Lexus is." Umirap ako sa kaniyang sinabi.

"Look now, Kleckz was here." At the far, I saw Kleckz standing and staring at us like he was just watching us.

"Kleckz, the dangerous man I know." She licked her tongue inside her mouth.

"How long do you know Kleckz?" We have our own business.

Kash was busy with that Izzy girl, I was busy with this girl in front of me. As of the moment, I don't feel any scare towards them it was just something that I want to be answered, why?

"Maybe half of his life?"

"Half, while me, the rest of his life."

"But, I'm the present." 

I don't know why that makes me laugh.

"You're the present but you can't beat the past."

This story was giving a past verses present. It's hard for you to move forward and face the present were the past always drag you back to where you started.

As long as it's said that there will be no endgame on our time, Zayden and I trying our best to make it up until the end for both of us will have our endgame, our story will be our endgame for life.

"I may be can't beat you, but he can beat you for us."

"You know what, I know Kleckz for my whole life, hindi siya papatol sa isang babae na hindi pa siya move on sa huling relasyon niya."

"Baka ang sinasabi mo sa akin Amara ay makain mo oras na marinig mo kay Kleckz ang totoo."

"Okay, I'll wait for that." I'm just so confident that he will not turn me down, this time.

Naging mabilis ang pangyayari hindi ko nalang naramdaman ang pagdating  nila Zayden sa tabi ko. The time that Zayden arrived, I saw how Kleckz walked forward on us. Tumabi siya doon sa babae and her smile never faded.

I wanted to talk to him but Zayden was here, I don't want him to get jealous because of us.