[Chapter-54]

Is it too late?너무 늦었나요?•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Is it too late?
너무 늦었나요?
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Once the Bothyl Kingdom had decided to break their dual agreement with the Juvelyn Kingdom, Heeseung's biggest part of his plan was ruined only making him weaker.

Soon after clearing the truth Yeona rushed to the Ravaryn Kingdom near the palace where everyone were fighting guiding Sunoo there with her and the Bothyl Kingdom guards to take Heeseung.

But when she arrived it was no longer chaos ....but an empty field with breezes of dust flying in the air everywhere with no one seem to be alive at all.

Her heart raced as she could feel the beats every second getting faster and faster as her eyes searched for his figure in hopes "JUNGWON!!!" She yelled multiple times but no response

No body,no life to be...it seemed it was all over..she was too late perhaps..tears fell as her body trembled against the cold dust of wind.

"Yeona...the palace?" Sunoo said when his eyes fell in the palace gates that were closed.

She immediately sprinted towards the gate bursting it open with her powers running inside as her breath calmed down seeing inside seeing everyone resting in the main hall room "You're all safe.." Jungwon walked forward to her wiping her wet eyes assuring her.

His eyes fell on Sunoo who looked at Jungwon with an apologetic look on his face "Forgive me Prince Yang...I unknowingly made you suffer in results of me partnering with a deceiver."

Jungwon smiled at him with a nod gesturing them to follow his lead towards the dungeon "He's quite mad still so be speak with caution with him. He doesn't corporate well." He advice opening the gates, taking the keys from Jay's hand.

Heeseung's whole army had by now transfered to their wolf forms except him. Sunoo walked forward glaring at him disgusted "How dare you decieve this world! The law! The kingdoms! Your family! Do you realize how many sins you've committed Lee Heeseung!!!" He held his collar roughly as Heeseung replied with an eerie smile.

"Decieve? I only did what's good for this world! Do you believe a weak being like Jungwon is worthy of Yeona? I'm much better I'm the perfect prince!" Heeseung muffled against the ropes tied to his body aggressively speaking,

Sunoo glared at him "you're a sinner and it's time you pay for your sins! And for your information I find Yeona and Jungwon the beyond perfect couple" Sunoo grinned glancing at the guards to take him and his warriors to the Bothyl Kingdom prison.

--✿--

After Heeseung was taken and announced to have his punishment of his crimes to be declared in the court of law tomorrow Yeona and the others were now heading to the Bothyl Kingdom to stay there.