[Chapter-53]

Blood's thirst피의 갈증 •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•Special co-writing credits for certain sections in beginning part of the chapter:

Blood's thirst
피의 갈증
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Special co-writing credits for certain sections in beginning part of the chapter:

• @i.3x1st on Instagram
(my bff who's also made a cameo as 'Hikari' in one of the past chapters!)

His grip on her body tightened, she just stood there, waiting for him to drink her blood.

His hands slid grabbing the side of her neck on the opposite side over her collarbone while his other slid to her waist tightly.

He was so close to the point where she could feel his heavy breath on her neck and shoulder as he smelled her scent furthermore.

He leaned into her neck and bit it, hard. She stood there, unfazed, as the sweet taste of her blood tasted better than any blood he's tried before.

Her blood tasted like venom. Dangerous yet extremely addicting to one that tastes it. Her sweet venom was the poison he never thought he'd ever needed till now and he's willing to do everything to keep it that way till the blood is fully his.

He bit down on her neck harder, driven by the delicious taste of her blood. It was as if the two were stuck in time as he drank her blood.

As he drank her blood more and more it was becoming a mark on her neck. And although Yeona is strong and has an spectacular Mentality even this was beginning to become extremely unbearable for her.

She and he both knew that her becoming marked means she'll be his eternal lover but it was the price Yeona chose to pay but the painful way as Jungwon wasn't in his body.

Jungwon may be awake but he's not in control of his body whatsoever. As Jungwon's actual senses were gone only through Yeona's dangerous spelling chant was he able to wake up but as a thirsty vampire.

Inorder to fully drain the poison he must drink Yeona's blood even if it meant he had to mark her while doing it.

Yeona felt a light tinge of pain as he bit down even harder. After a while, he came back to his senses and licked the extra blood off her neck.

He stopped biting her finally looking at the red moon in the dark night sky silently grinning. After awhile slowly regaining his senses.

"Jungwon?..." She spoke after staring at his faded dark figure in his balcony gaining the courage to approach him as she stepped towards him from the room.

"You're back..." She turned around to look at him smiling at the vampire caressing his cheek with her hand softly.

Yeona's body was very weak from the mark as it was an unimaginable amount of pain both in and around the bite mark in her neck making it an incredibly fragile area.