[Chapter-48]

Illusion's truth unveiled 환상의 진실이 밝혀진다 •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

환상의 진실이 밝혀진다
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

[Recommended song choice:

Truth is - Sabrina Claudio]

Glancing around she's demented in worry thinking how such a big and power place could get wiped out of existence as if it were nothing.

Her gaze falls in the what was a completely destroyed structure.

It seemed very old yet cleaned due to the outer shield that she opened.

Stepping she senses flames rushing through her body enlightening her more as she continued glancing around the place.

The place was completely abandoned but nothing was seemingly touched at all.

Inside the structure what was seemingly similar to what everyone called a castle if not a private royal residence.

Sensing strength filling her body she lets her power rather take over and headed to where the power lead her to.

"What even is this place?" She breath shaked as shivers joined.

Front of her now was a massive gateway concluded with odd mentality yet filled with rather nothing but simplicity within it.

Before she could even open the it, the gateway opened on its own just like the hidden shield welcoming her in rather than allowing her.

"It's th-"

"The hidden cave..." Her head tilted in confusion stepping in

"So the castle entrance was an extra access and this is the actual one..." looking around to confirm her allegations it was indeed the hidden cave.

This time unlike before she doesn't hesitate to let her gaze fall on her grandmother's journal.

"I'm sorry if me opening this journal disrespects the resting soul of my grandmother but right now I need to do this, grandmother." Exhaling out an heavy breath she takes the moment to open it making her eyes widen at its contents that it explained.

Inside the Journal contained what was the expected but definitely still unexpected writings.

Mae Seokja

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭. 𝓐 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮. 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓰𝓷𝓲𝔃𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓼 𝓘𝓶 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓾𝓼 𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼.