[Chapter-45]

Clairvoyance투시 •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Clairvoyance
투시
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"HOW COULD YOU DESTROY MY EMPIRE! DO YOU REALIZE WIPING OUR SPECIES MEANS YOU'LL BE A PREDATOR WITH NO ONE TO PROTECT?" Diana yelled choking, throwing out gallons worth of red liquid.

"And do you expect me to sit and wait till I become the ruler and KILL ALL SPECIES AND TORTURE HUMANS SO THAT WE CAN BE MORE POWERFUL MOTHER?" Seokja whimpered a little but dug the black poisonous sword deeper in her mother's heart who hissed louder in pain.

"Let me tell you how I figured out how you nearly destroyed our world mother" She said grunting against her inner rage

"I have the extravagant strong power that you'd always wanted but never earned because of your wicked heart"

"Clairvoyance...?" Diana flinched harder both jealous but shocked at the same time.

Clairvoyance is a power that was always something that the witches wanted. But no matter how hard they'd try to be worthy of it they'd fail for reasons that they didn't even know of so they longed for it but never succeeded in getting it.

It was the strongest power any witch could imagine. Spells, brewing curses were just normal things but this would've given them everything they'd wanted and were greedy for.

The only being who ever wielded such extravagant was none other than Kim Yeona's grandmother Mae Seokja.

Mae Diana was the strongest witch amongst all witches allowing her to be the ruler of what would become one of the if not the strongest empire the world would've ever seen.

But witches powers always held a heavy toll on their weights and with greed Diana in a matter of no time became a heartless ruler who's only intention was to destroy everything and then rule it all for herself.

Diana's mother would often tell her stories of her when she wielded the Clairvoyance power but she died not long after unable to control it's toll but the power she saw before her mother killed herself from danger always remained as a clear vision on her mind due to her memory manipulation power.

Failing to ever wield it was her biggest loss that she'll always regret not being worthy of but for that power to then suddenly be fully wielded and controlled by Seokja boiled her anger to the core.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT WORTHLESS KIM ISN'T IT! YOU'RE DESTROYING EVERYTHING THAT WOULD'VE BEEN YOURS!" Diana gritted her teeth as blood drops were dripping of her rotten lips.

"You've pledged for this yourself when you first claimed the throne but broke mother, I only did what would bring peace and fulfill that pledge that'd bring justice." Seokja took one final glance at her mother leaving what would've been her empire as a ruler and left.

What no one knew that was why the power who's so powerful yet dangerous be controlled by her.

Many speculated throughout the years that It could be her genes. Perhaps her mother's blood or being an heir to their bloodline. But none were ever true.

But in the end only one thing they knew about it that was actually true was that she destroyed her empire for the sake of the world even if it meant she'd have no home and be called a predator.

The thing that sat her apart from all witches and gave her the power and made it shrink under her control was yet unknown to her herself even.

But she believed that whatever happened to her may happen to her family and that is why she always refused to exactly mention her powers to her son, Yeona's now dead father.

If anyone were to inherit this power of danger Seokja wanted them to be prepared and so she wrote her knowledge dedicated in her journal that Yeona did indeed find it but never opened it.

--✿--

"Ever since my parents chose me to be the next heir to the throne I had to go through ruthless training." Jungwon starts off, Yeona attentively listening to his voice as if a beautiful melody was playing through her ears

"Although My elder brother Jay would be the best candidate for the throne my parents wished their own blood to rule it and so the blessing yet burden fell on my shoulders."

"My brothers grew distant from me. Munyeon..."He sighed continuing

"She was upset at the King and queen so she refused to talk to them as I underwent numerous amounts of painful things."

"I would be really severely punished if I did the tiniest mistake which is how I'm now known as the cold crown prince who's beyond perfect in everything that's possible."

"I was one day on a hunt for animal blood at midnight but stumbled across you on the day of the red moon near the border but you were in your bare face back than."

"Red moon..?" She replied puzzled

"The eleventh month's 30th is know as the night of vampire's red moon. Our powers would be powered up to beyond the limits making it the perfect night we would do to hunt for blood. Back in the days we'd kill humans only for this one night as a tradition but It's changed now."

"So we've met before but I never knew.." she mumbled

"I sensed something different about you then I still do now Yeona." He caresses her hands softly beaming

"Well I guess it's not that far till the night of the red moon right?" She chuckled to which he nodded beaming

"Apart of the red moon's traditions in the Yang family is biting your lover and drink their blood as a way of claiming them as yours if you have on but don't feel pressured love I won't do it to you." He assured her but she shook her head

"We'll do it. It's a tradition so it should be respected with it's might and I'm with you too." Her eyes glowed purple starring into his

"Your eyes beauty will always be different in my eyes then it is for any others"

--✿--

It was striking 3am now and still the siblings weren't home. But it wasn't that much of a problem so Jungwon didn't bother as he worked.

Yeona had gone to sleep a while ago after her conversation with Jungwon but she was seeing strange visions in her head.

While In the midst of work the siblings suddenly appeared barging into the room to his surprise.

"Jungwon, the Bothyl Kingdom has sent a final strikes notice." Jay said panic could be heard through his tone in an instant with his worried expressions

"And the will is broken too.." Sunghoon added passing the letter to Jungwon

"This means they're challenging us for war..."

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
'I'll always stay with you even if it were to try to separate us till the end.'