[Chapter-49]

Hana하나•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Hana
하나
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

(TG: descriptions of Blood, death)

Just as Heeseung's reputation is known for being a perfectionist he's exactly a perfectionist in arts as well.

The portrait of Yeona before him was hand painted by him from his memories of her and it wasn't only his ancestral greed that craved for the orange blood but also for her extravagant powers.

He trained her himself and he knew what capacity Yeona could reach if she master's her powers to their potential.

Heeseung's personal royal guard interrupts the cold atmosphere letting the latter finally take his gaze off of the portrait "Your majesty I've brought the maid Hana along the way as I sented the agreement papers to King Sunoo" He moves aside slightly revealing a shivering in fear Hana revealed to Heeseung's grinning gaze.

"Bring this filthy rat to the execution hall NOW!!" He walked out heading to the execution hall while Hana was now being chained and dragged in metal cuffs by Heeseung's royal guard and a few other royal guards.

Tears streamed down the innocent girl's face admitting defeat when she saw the gate to the hall not far from them as they kept dragging her closer

If she were given the chance to she would've willingly walked there accompanied by the guards but they wished to give  her the most detrimental execution possible.

Her feet were practically sliding along the hard floor scrapping her skin fresh deadly and a few parts even ripping of revealing pure red flesh. As they reached closer and closer they left a trail of her blood from being dragged on the floors that'll be cleaned as if they're trash by maids later on.

Heeseung had ordered his royal guard to drag the girl by pulling her tied up loose pony tail which resulted in her now being dragged to her end by the very thing she had treasured the most about herself, her hair.

Her soft waves were now barely holding on to her scalp from the level of hardness she was being pulled with drying every inch of her hair that was once as smooth as honey.

Finally in a spare of minutes they arrived to the hall. There were no sources of light within this place except for the simple light the fire touches gave.

Inside were many things that'll torture, murder, and execute any being just the way the king would order.

Cells with no light or food nor water to suffer in, wells filled with fire below to fall into them and burn to ash in a painful but quick death, other sides bring filled with dozens of swords and weapons to be used as practiced enemy to get shoot and killed, various types of ropes to choke any being to harm or lead them to their death etc.

Hana's eyes were the final things that weren't dried up in blood yet. Tears still streaming down continuously as she glanced around the hall filled with everything possible that'll be the cause of her death.

"I only gave you one job and you failed..now bare the consequences I promised you" He whispered from the back of her ear making her jump in fear from him

"Strangle her till her last breath then drop her body into the pit of fire.." He ordered the royal guards taking a seat on a comfortable seat for him.

Hana's eyes widden and she falls on her knees desperate for anything to be given a chance to live for. "PLEASE YOUR MAJESTY I BEG YOU TO SPARE MY LIFE!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON A ME YOUR MAJESTY!!" She pleaded as she was being uncuffed and now getting a tight rope rapped around her neck tightening as she begged him but he just laughed manically rather enjoying her begging.

He got up from his seat giving a ray of hope in Hana's pleading eyes, stooping down to her begging figure wispering to her "Before you die.. here's a secret Hana. I killed the Bothyl and Juvelyn king and queen myself." He looks at her smirking and heads out only to glance one last time at the living vision of Hana before snapping his fingers to begin her execution.

And he left her to die through a tragic execution with no regrets but rather satisfaction, excited to now see more of that sufferings and blood on the battle field imagining Jungwon's dead blood in his hands "You'll lose Jungwon..you will."

The rope rapped around Hana's neck begins to now finally get tightened to the point of making it hard for her to breathe. Red scarred marks appear on her indicating how tight it's becoming. "YE-YEON WILL NEVER ACC-EPT Y-YOU LEE  FUCKING HE- HEESEUNG!!!" Hana screamed cursing with all her might till her last breath.

Because of Heeseung's orders the royal guards didn't leave the now dead girl's poor body the tragic way she died but they strangled her till dripped from her neck's fetal flesh only then they dropped her into the pit of fire and burned her dead.

--✿--

Ni-ki wasn't able to sleep that very night after he helped Yeona escape the Ravaryn Kingdom.

He was now having doubts weither he did the right thing or not but deep down he hoped she reached the Bothyl Kingdom border and is safe.

Jungwon was having strange dreams. Illusions of his hands filled with blood but unsure of who's it was. He was in a battlefield fighting what he assumed is his imagination of the dead war that'll begin soon till he pauses glancing around fixating his gaze on..Yeona.

"Yeona.. wh-what are you doing?" He tried to ask her in his slumber but she just looked at him with an odd facial expression.

She was...killing people.He confusedly looked into her figure and met her eyes. They weren't the usual colors he'd see most of the time of her it was her abnormal purple eyes that glowed darker that he's ever seen them in as flames of purple were scattered around the battlefield.

And it blanked out waking him up. Realizing what he'd just seen he runs to Yeona's room across not far very far from his hoping she's okay.

Running closer he bumps into a nervous Jake coming out of her room dead frozen as Jungwon snapped at him "HYUNG! IS SHE IN THERE?" but Jake stayed silent not knowing how to tell Jungwon which triggered Jungwon to open the room himself to see the scene he'd least wished to see right now.

Yeona was gone...

He turned to face Jake in rage. "Call the entire family hyung now!! And alarm the entire kingdom to look for her!" Jungwon was the type of vampire who'd stay calm even in serious atmospheres but after a long time he's finally in full rage which warned Jake fast enough to make him storm everywhere doing as his brother asked.

"Where are you Yeona..?" He looked around her room to see no trails to help him but a letter from her that awaits for him to read.

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
'R I P Hana.' </3