[Chapter-39]

Affections 애

Affections

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The power Yeona wields is more dangerous than one's imagination. Her power was last and only were able to be controlled by her grandmother who for unknown reasons was vanished from the Bothyl Kingdom's histories.

It's been almost a year since she's been far from her from her home. She missed everyone dearly but through time she's made new friends who were nothing less of a family to her.

Although her and Jungwon never got along they put aside their differences and mutually agreed to be not bothered by each other

They'd often ignore each other or atleast they tried.
Because fate had other plans for the two that they never would've believed.

Learning the traditions of the Vampires was tiring for her. Laying down in her bed under the duvet. "the male touches the female soo sexually.. THEY EXPECT ME WITH THAT IMBECILE CROWN PRINCE TO DO THIS!!!?" She gasped a feeling of anger yet a very strange affection filled her. the cheeks of hers redden imagining the dance feeling strangely pleasure from the affectionate emotion

A yawned escaped her mouth as she fell into a dreamy slumber with the book held tightly between her arms.

Her body felt cold. Eyelids flush open slowly adjusting to the brightness she was surrounded by. "What is this place" she said rubbing her soft eyes. Around her were nothing but bright filled with white fogs but a cold atmosphere.

White smoke of fog flowing around causing the cold weather blurring everything around to be seen. She looked around her before slowing walking through the fog.

"Am I in heaven? Did I- die?" She wispered to herself touching the white fog that disappears to thin air with her touch.

"You don't know what you have within you Yeona." an unknown figure called out from behind.

turning back Yeona's eyes look at the elderly yet a very beautifully aged woman.

"What?" She replied

"The power. You don't understand how powerful and dangerous it is." The woman had no signs of emotion but as cold the white fog.

"How do you know I posses an unknown power"

"Because I once welded the exact power Yeona." Hearing these words shocked Yeona's believes.

"Who even are you?" She couldn't understand what was happening at all. Her mind and thoughts were allover the place.

"The only one who has the answers to it all is you who'll know. Danger is coming and you must do the right thing no matter the outcomes of you or your loved ones." The woman walked closer letting Yeona examine her face for a few moments.

"Just remember to do the right thing it's an honor for me to be able to see you for the first and last time Kim Yeona..." She smiled while Yeona felt as if she's seeing someone very dear to her even if she didn't know her the woman.

The next moment her eyes opened were her back in the bed and figure resting under the duvets with the book of vampires traditions resting in between her arms.

Her eyes fluttered open for an moment "Who even was she?.."

Glancing at the clock she realized it's almost time for her traditional dance rehearsal with Jungwon. She puts everything in her mind aside and dashes out before clock strikes on time.

"Early by 10 mins Kim Yeona." Munyeon beamed at her as she reached the door.

"Thanks Mun is he to there?" She asked coughing while catching her breath

"I'm not sure why don't you find out since you're going in now" She made a silly 'sorry but good luck' look walking towards the library.

She sighed "I guess I have no choice. The things I'd do to just see my own home after such a long time..." She walked closer to the gate allowing the guards to open it for her.

There he was. standing before her with his slick back figure facing her talking to the Queen.

"Yeona just in time." The Queen's attention falls on her making Jungwon look in her direction

"You're late." He telepathically voiced

"I'm not you're just early Yang Jungwon" The two send death glares to each other.

"Excuse me please you're majesty but isn't the traditional way a bit- sexual you think...." She muttered stuttering in shame at the last part of the sentence

"Oh most are a bit yes. But didn't Jungwon mention you we'd be practicing the Chaconne dance for the coronation?" The Queen states as Yeona looked at Jungwon who just replied back with "I thought you had great intelligence so I didn't "

"It's doesn't work that why you-" her face turned furious as she glared deep into his immortal soul.

"Alright you two shall we begin now okay." She Queen intervenes to stop the hatred atmosphere

"I don't know the Chaconne dance Yang Jungwon" She muttered to him as they stood Infront of each other in places

"Just follow me and my lead and you'll be alive Kim Yeona." He grinned benevolently back slightly putting his hand on the side of her waist the other on the back of her head.

She nodded mutually sliding hers into one of his broad shoulders and the other to the side of his upper hand

아름다운 모든 것을 사랑해 난
혹 이 순간이 저주라도 멈추지 않아,
춤춰 이 순간을 영원히

The lights turn off as the Queen stood far away in a side watching the two "They're meant to be.."

Only a visible light was visible and it was the spotlight that was shining on them as their each steps perfect were synchronizing with each other.

The two avoided contacts solely focusing on the dance in the beginning but as the song went on the two couldn't stop but look into each others eyes.

an sudden affection filled their emotions giving them pleasure at the same time effortlessly.

"why does she make me feel like thi suddenly? What even is this? Who even are you Kim Yeona?..." Jungwon thought to himself as they never broke off the contact

"Everytime I'm with this ruthless vampire I feel these awful affection that I could never name. Was this the path that fate chose for me? Is it the right thing?" Her mind raced through miles of thoughts

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
'What is this affection that strangles me to be attracted to you...
is it Fate or a mistake?'