[Chapter-41]

Uncovering what's kept hidden숨겨져 있던 것을 밝혀내다 •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

숨겨져 있던 것을 밝혀내다
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

‼️TW: blood, death and related subjects are highly mentioned and a little bit explicitly described ahead please read with caution before continuing ‼️

Physicians ran taking the two rulers to the medical wing for treatment as fast as they could've but by then it was too late

The two siblings panickly were right behind the guards who were dashing to the medical wing their focus fully on their parent's potential deathbed before them.

They had almost reached the room but right before a moment they could've the King began spitting out red liquid out of his mouth still in his consciousness where's the Queen wasn't.

What was liquid he was spitting quickly tuned into ounces of blood and red throw ups as he yelled in pain grabbing his hand over his heart. "I'm glad I could see the two of you before I leave this world in peace" blood splattered everywhere as they ran. He was struggling to breathe. tears emotionlessly fell from Yeona's eyelids unnoticeably while Sunoo was feeling mixed up feelings in a shock with no ideas on how to handle the situation

Sunoo was now king moments later his parents collapse and are now in their possible death beds fighting for their lives and his sister was back but with someone he never expected for her to be with.

a red tear escaped the king's eye and his heart beat stopped the second they reached the wing. He was gone before they could even try to save him.

Sunoo started to become hopeless trying to take care of his sister who was shaking and in a breakdown.

She fell to her knees tears multiplying every second. She sobbed regretting her decisions, everything and had nothing but guilt within her. "This is all my fall I SHOULD BE DEAD NOT THEM!" Sunoo heartbreakingly took his sister and took her outside the room to comfort her

Her head fell into his chest she was sobbing more and more this is one of the most heartbreaking times he's ever seen Yeona in. "Shh it's okay dad's resting now he said it right mom's here she'll be back." He looked away patting her head with red eyes knowing what may happen next would break them even more.

The doctors slowly walk out of the wing with heads lowered in shame and fear. "We're sorry you're majesty we couldn't save them it was too late..."

"Execution is the only punishment well enough for the murderer of the late king and queen find out everything you can if you wish not to join the execution." Sunoo ordered to the head chiefs drying off his emotions. The only person he had was Yeona now and he had to be strong for her atleast.

All guests were requested to leave the premises of the kingdom immediately after the poisoning incident. Leaving only the Yang family and Lee family left waiting each with their own motives and goals

Yang Jungwon wanted Yeona as his bride so that no bad beings would use her to destroy the world. deep inside he himself knew that wasn't the only thing that'd attracted him to her.

The Lee family wanted Yeona back and use this abduction to their advantages now that Sunoo was king to take higher power even more along with their original plans to again resume not long after.

Everything is gonna go wrong after this and Yeona couldn't lie to herself because she knew it's fate and she had to either accept it or let it do as it wishes upon her.

--✿--

"Who would be so cruel to kill Yeona's parents?" Jungwon thought to himself. His hand resting below his chin processing everything that'd happened in such short time.

He glances at Heeseung who gestured him to talk. Nodding the two stepped enough to make the conversation between them inaudible for their families.

"Stealing my bride Crown prince Yang? It's not a very good thing I didn't expect you to go so low." He starts off instantly trying to infuriate Jungwon

But jungwon refuses to let him get under his skin and scoffed "You never married her Crown Prince Lee and she loves me not you. She never consented to your marriage with her herself it was a manipulation you had done on her and I'm aware." Instead with the response of Jungwon's Heeseung nearly loses his cool but didn't.

"You'll never get her try all you can she'll regret it and always come back here right to me." Heeseung's hands folded into a fists trying to control himself

Jungwon turned to step away and glances only to reply "Keep dreaming hyung. Keep dreaming." he smirked at his anger raising within him and sat down in his place as before.

--✿--

After several breakdowns Sunoo managed to calm Yeona and finally get her to speak.

"Firstly tell me what were you doing with Yang Jungwon?" Sunoo started off strongly right into the topic

"I can't tell him Jungwon abducted me because it's harmful for all who'd get involved so I'd lie to you I'm sorry Sunoo-ah" Her mind thought for a proper answer but said half truth.

"He knows more information about my powers and I was having a bunch of problems controlling them so I had no choice but to run away and be hidden in the dark." She lied putting her most acted genuine smile as she could've

"I understand but you must resume you're marriage with Crown Prince Lee, Yeona. It's what our parents would've wanted." Sunoo dulged in the matter only because it was the right thing to do as her brother and the Kingdom's best interest.

"RESUME?? But Sunoo I'm the Ravaryn Crown Princess now I can't..." She trails off sighing lowering her head in confusions. Here she is again stuck between Lee Heeseung who she'd respected and liked from afar for being phenomenal where's there's Yang Jungwon who made her heart race at an abnormal pace always with a strong connection that attracted her to be closer to him if she could ever. Every glance at him would melt her heart in admiration.

"A crown prince who's perfect and the one my parents wished me with or The crown prince who gave me uncountable amount of pleasure and a second life outside the Bothyl Kingdom..." She looked through her reflection in the distanced giant mirror facing her back at Sunoo

"Are you sure what our parents would've wanted would make me genuinely happy now in their present time with no regrets Sunoo?" She looked at him in the eye as silent tear swelled up In her eyes.

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
'We either accept fate or let it devour us for the better or worse'