[Chapter-43]

Putting off the will of peace 평화의 의지를 미루다 •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

평화의 의지를 미루다
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

[Recommend song for this chapter:
Bills - Enhypen]

Yeona fluttered her eyes open to see her head resting in Jungwon's chest as he slept hugging her.

After their sudden but true confessions they chose to cuddle themselves to sleep in attempt to try to get rid of Yeona's grieving.

Inhaling his warm scent she looks up softly at his sleeping face. He looked adorable but undeniably attractive even in his sleep. She smiles remembering how the two eventually fell for each other.

"Your awake.." Jungwon hoarsed in his deep tired voice. Opening his eyes that saw hers starring at his lovingly before caressing her cheeks beaming.

"I'll go freshen up and go to the dining hall alright? Don't be late wonie.." She blushes hurrying down to the dining hall where the others were having breakfast

She was freshened up but her clothes from last night weren't changed since she didn't sleep in her own room. But though everyone noticed this mistake in her daily habits she'd do they didn't bother questioning her thinking she's still grieving which she was but not much anymore thanks to Jungwon.

"Good morning Yeon!" Munyeon ushered her to sit and start eating

One thing that always caught Yeona's attention was that the Ravaryn royal family never drank human blood. They only drank it once a month and that's always animal blood.

She always wanted to ask but didn't want to make the conversations awkward so she avoided that topic almost completely

"How was your sleep last night?" Jay said passing her butter that'd she'd asked for

"Really comfortable.." She chuckled her cheeks reddening from the clear visions of the confession still reminiscing through her head

Her depressed self chuckling in the morning, talking freely and comfortably was very strange to the 5 siblings but they didn't push for the details.

The King and Queen were leaving the hall while the siblings and Yeona were in the midst of their food for discussions with their ministers about food exports etc when Jungwon came in right after.

The vampire was proudly smirking entering the hall taking his seat right beside Yeona.

The two tried to not make it obvious and avoided eye contacts as much as they could've but failed and kept on making secret glances from time to time making the other 5 suspicious.

Jungwon softly puts his hand over her resting arm and she nearly choked with the sudden touch attracting the attention of the siblings even more.

"Why's Jungwon hyung smirking?" Ni-ki wispered to Sunghoon who looked eagerly confused at the behaviors and asked Jay quietly "Jay do you know what's going on here?"

The four siblings stare at Jay to make the move. After all Jay was the closest sibling to Jungwon who had the lowest chances of getting killed by Jungwon for disturbing him.

Jay cleared his throat to which the siblings instantly stopped eating and starred at Jungwon and Yeona

"Can you two stop making it obvious and tell us what happened yesterday? We know somethings not normal here at all" Jay voiced glaring at his brother who seemed...happy? To tell them.

"Oh good thing you asked hyung. Finally" He sighed "Don't avoid the question Jungwon" Jay reminded

"We confessed our feelings to each other and are in love that's all." Jungwon brushed off holding onto Yeona's arm who was trying to hide her embarrassed face by covering it with her hair and head down

The siblings gasped out loud and began cheering for the couple. "CONGRATULATIONS!!" They screamed and ran over the hall and Sunghoon quickly sprayed confetti that he told the maid to run and get for him.

The couple smiled and giggled together at the chaos unfolding before them before getting dragged by the siblings to the ball room ignoring their food for later and played one of their all time favorite songs Bills.

Jay helped Sunghoon and spread confetti everywhere and Ni-ki turned on the music and began chaotically dancing in which the others joined in instantly

Dancing around enjoying themselves the couple make eyes meet and they beamed.

--✿--

"My lord are you sure you want to do this?" The head maid stood before Heeseung holding a tray of wine for his parents.

"If I can't have the throne by their own will then I'll take it myself and it's my birth right so I see nothing wrong with it." Heeseung smirked checking the glasses that he filled with poison that he exactly used for Yeona's parents

"If you don't wish to die after I take this throne next by this poison then make sure the death of my parent's seem similar to The Bothyl Kingdom's King and Queen's death now go" He added terrified the maid bowed heading to the throne room with the drinks.

If he wasn't gonna get the throne by marrying Yeona now then he'd just take it himself after all it had to become his eventually as he's the rightful heir.

"Nobody can stop me anymore.." He shrugged off grinning

--✿--

"Bring me the documents of the Kingdoms truce that we established a thousand years ago." Sunoo order his guard who look reluctant to accept the order "But your majesty that will was made by our ancestors and past rulers for peace." He tried to change his mind but lowered his head and followed his order.

"If that will is what protects Ravaryn than that will is of no use for me to agree on." He sighed picking up his family portrait "I'll avenge you mother-father and bring Yeona back home safely" silence take over but shortly interrupted by the guard coming in with the official papers.

"Your Majesty, the will is here." He said as Sunoo put the picture frame back "It's time this will of peace upon the three kingdoms agreement comes to an end." He signs the papers and breaks the will "Send notices to Juvelyn for the dual agreement and final strike warnings to the Ravaryn.." He ordered

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
'Maybe it was a mistake that we'd fell for each other perhaps Fate was right all along.'