[Chapter-52]

Our fate that changed everything모든 것을 바꿔버린 우리의 운명 •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

모든 것을 바꿔버린 우리의 운명
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Tears fill Yeona's eyes as her eye lids burned in red from the amount of tears they held that fell..

Panick raised in the atmosphere that was filled with Jungwon's blood in her hands as she screamed his name making purple flames burst out of her all over Heeseung's lead attackers tearing them till their skills are visible leading to instant death.

The siblings rushed to Jungwon who's resting his head on Yeona's hands as she kneeled down to him.

"Yeon...what are you doing??" Jay asked her seeing her putting her palms together chanting something but sunghoon stopped him mouthing "she's doing a spell.." as they looked at her back and forth with Jungwon's body who was confused as his pain was lessened suddenly a little.

Jungwon's eyes closed panicking the siblings as they screamed asking Yeona "Is he okay?!?" to which she nodded replying "he's unconscious but I've put a spell on him that'll give us some time before the poison spreads in his entire body that's life threatening.."

Yeona's powers were luckily strong enough to kill Heeseung's first attack but he wouldn't stop even if they'd managed to get him out of the palace.

As Jake closed the gates while Munyeon sheltered their vampire soldiers to treatment Yeona specially requested Ni-ki to take Jungwon to his room to rest his body as much as possible for his health.

As the latter rested his head unconscious they sat around his room checking him.

"Yeon.." Ni-ki interrupted the silence to ask as she glanced at him waiting for him to continue

"How did you know this spell??" Everyone equally was eagerly waiting for the very same answer as they wished to know too.

"I...know the first orange blood..it was my grandmother Mae Seokja...the past queen of the Bothyl Kingdom but erased due to unknown reasons I still haven't gotten the chance figured out about." They all looked at her astonished by what'd she'd said before she added

"Kim Seokjun...my grandfather was in love with her..and..after she fell in love with him she soon after gained powers of an orange blood..as my great great grandma discovered our genes not long before that.."

She looked at Jungwon as her eyes flashed away.."wait.." realization hit her after she recited the orange blood's story to the siblings

"Mae Seokja wielded the power once she fell for Kim Seokjun..
gaining clairvoyance making her a fully orange blood right after."

"After I met Jungwon..my powers were flashing and coming to my wield...not long after clairvoyance as well only when I confessed to Jungwon.."

"The only times my eyes would spark to purple before I gained some sort of control was always when my love for Jungwon was being expressed.."

And this was when it all crashed to her realization of why Seokja always claimed her Great Grandmother Diana couldn't have ever wielded the power..

She got up from Jungwon bed side shocked at her discovery..
"I figured it out..."

"Clairvoyance is the final power you gain before your a full orange blood..but it only comes to your possession with one's devotion to true love but to also sacrifice it to kill the powers dangerous manipulations.."

Ni-ki's head tilted widen at the moment where's Munyeon shook her head in confusion to what Yeona said

"So your saying that your and Jungwon's affection for each other was what triggered your powers to now transform you into an actual orange blood now?" Sunghoon questioned as Yeona nodded putting the things together. It was all making sense to her finally.

--✿--

An entire day had passed away but there were no signs of Jungwon to seemingly gain his consciousness whatsoever.

Yeona refused to move,drink nor eat as the siblings decided to let her take care of the vampire while they'd treat the soldiers and people who needed help more.

"Jungwon-ah please wake up..I know what to do now..." She slightly shaked his elbow to wake him up but he wasn't responding at all.

"Just remember to do the right thing it's an honor for me to be able to see you for the first and last time Kim Yeona..." Seokja's words reminisce through her head once more as she glances at Jungwon's unconscious body laying before her.

She looks through his window..dark night sky as the red moon shined brightly over the night.

"He was right..the red moon...it's beautiful." She smile amused by the beauty Jungwon explained to her before getting up before him

"If you aren't going to gain consciousness till I save you I must do it now... time's running out..I love you Jungwon but you must be awakened tonight!" She exhaled her heavy breath about to do an incredibly strong power over him that'll awaken his Vampire extincts like a beast but once he's awake his poison will be drained from his body safely out.

This was the last option Yeona had thought of but there wasn't any other choices left but this and tonight being the red moon perhaps is the fate they shall accept upon themselves.

❝𝔈𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔳𝔢, 𝔰𝔨𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔴.
𝔉𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢.
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫.
𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔴𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.❞

She chanted the words as wind surpassed filling the entire room with eternal energy as purple flames on touches dim lighted the room.

Jungwon's body regains consciousness as his eyes open with bloody red lids filled with his thirst for blood as he grins seeing Yeona's figure waiting for him to drink her blood.

He stares at the red moon for a while in the dark room before sprinting towards Yeona as she remained calm assuring herself with the only thing she could've at that moment and that was the love the two had for each other as he grabbed her from the shadows in a span of seconds grinning at her, smelling her scent of unique blood.

"Hmm..quite the interesting blood you have for me..." He snickered as his grip on her body tightened.

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗