[Chapter-42]

Changing fate to what it should be 운명을 원래대로 바꿔라•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

운명을 원래대로 바꿔라
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

silence taking over the room with Sunoo not replying to Yeona's question was enough for her to understand what he wanted to say to her.

Disappointed she walked out the room leaving Sunoo standing and going to the main dining hall where the two royal families waited.

Her eyes scanned through the room seeing all eyes of them being concerned for their own reasons but when they met with his eyes she was more concern and affection in them. It was as if she was getting pulled like a magnet to him even without knowing as to why.

Jungwon fast walked to her. his eyes noticing her face swelled up with dried tears, puffed up eyes and lips smooth skin breaking. "What happened? Tell me." He muttered to her.

"They're gone..." She trailed off, her body was so out of power that her knees were weak making her fall on them nearly collapsing but he caught her just in time.

"Hey! Stay with me! Kim Yeona please!!" He screamed gently rubbing through her pale face.

Munyeon hurriedly bought water in a glass passing it to him just in time before she lost consciousness.

After a bit of silence taking over the room Sunoo's guard came in with him right behind. She got up with Jungwon's help to stand facing her dear brother.

"Crown Prince Lee, your wedding with my beloved sister shall take place tomorrow and resume from where it was left off in honor of my parent's death." Sunoo said nodding at the Lee family to which Heeseung smirked internally side eyeing Jungwon.

"I'm afraid not your majesty!" Jungwon cut in coming forward.

"She's the Ravaryn Crown Princess and if she's gonna marry anyone it'll be me only." He demanded taking Yeona's wrist in assurance to her.

"Princess Kim Yeona is my sister, Crown Prince Yang before she's anything else. And as the king's order she has to extremely punished if she refuses to accept my wish." The two glared at each other but Yeona stopped them.

"As much as I respect the Juvelyn Kingdom I do not agree to this marriage brother. And I'm sorry but if me disowning myself means I shall be free on my will than so be it." She signalled Munyeon and the 4 yang siblings that it's time to go.

Leaving the castle Sunoo screamed back from behind "YOU'RE NO ONE TO SAY THAT YEONA!! HOW DARE YOU!" as much as he'd wanted to he couldn't stop her.

Heeseung smirked putting on a insincere saddened expression stepped over to Sunoo placing his hand on shoulder. "Your majesty I never thought the Ravaryn Kingdom would betray us so miserably in the back right after the King and Queen's death." Heeseung knew exactly what to do with everything and this was going just as he wished it to be.

Getting influenced by his words Sunoo's inner rage increases and he begins to think of the Ravaryn Kingdom as the responsible murderer of his parents who his sister unknowingly sided with.

All he knew now was that her marriage with Yang Jungwon couldn't be anymore acceptable to him ever. He'd die even if it meant his sister would live not becoming his wife.

"Don't worry, Crown Prince Lee. I assure you the Ravaryn Kingdom will face the consequences of their irrational actions they'd done" He grunts, Heeseung's smirk evident knowing his planning is perfectly playing out.

--✿--

Yeona wished for personal space after arriving back at the Ravaryn palace and kept herself in her room most of the day. Wishing for some fresh air she decided to go to a very pretty palace balcony that'd no one would usually notice.

It was late at night around 12:30am. The moonlight shining above her through the dark night shadowing her figure from afar. Cold breeze took over the weather at night with cold wind passing the outline of her body fully making her shiver slightly but a warm hand brushed against her shoulder putting a black jacket over her body.

"You weren't outside your room the whole day." Jungwon spoke now standing right beside her, their shoulders directly brushing against each others.

"I don't know what to even think Jungwon. I'm- lost..." Her eyes fall saddened again looking at his in search for an answer perhaps within him.

"You know why I faked liking you and never told you why?" He felt her eyes watching him but he didn't look back and changed the topic

"Because it was unnecessary...never real to begin with?.." she replied, her adrenaline rushing through an abnormal pace one again with her looking through his face admiring his spectacular features

"It was because it never was fake though I thought it was always..." He sighed deeply inhaling the cold air as her eyes widden hearing the words

"I never realized when or how exactly but the feelings were there and in the end though I refused to believe it I never lied the night I confessed it's just my mind that ignored it." He confesses taking the initiative to look in her widden eyes back.

"So it was always real?" She blinked her eyes widden

"I'll say it properly this time Kim Yeona." He breaths in closing his eyes taking up all the courage in him.

Yeona's eyes begin glowing purple once again but this time it's fully under consciousness in her control as Jungwon looks back in affection taking over them while he's eyes begin to glow in the dark in a wine red color.

"I love you, Yeona..." He admires her eyes in love waiting for her answer not mattering of what she'd say.

"I never would've thought I'd say this but I love you too, Jungwon" She beamed at him as he cupped her cheeks pulling in each other's lips on the other. Deepening it through the affection they felt.

They were in love and they had finally realized it. But what they didn't know was that what they'd done had only tampered with fate even more...

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
'Fate is something that shouldn't be tampered with but if I had to choose I'd undoubtedly do it for you'