[Chapter-44]

Our passionate desires 우리의 뜨거운 소망 •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

리의 뜨거운 소망
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

[Recommend song for this chapter:
Foreshadow×Fate - Enhypen]

Special co-writing credits for the smut writings:
• @pastelenia on Instagram
@mey_g1i on Instagram

(TG: Smut writings with minor description included)

The bond only grew stronger between the two lovers despite the short period of time that had passed.

Only in a matter of a week they only desired for each other's company more and more but kept it under control.

Today the Ravaryn King and Queen would be taking a day off duties and visiting the local town halls leaving the others in the palace.

The siblings were gladly doing their own things that kept them occupied in the main hall. Jungwon was re-checking their local animal blood supplies while Ni-ki was snacking on his food, Yeona deep in reading about vampire cultures, Sunghoon and Jake discussing in their own worlds about stuff and Munyeon snacking with Ni-ki.

"Hii everyone!" An unfamiliar female voiced catching all the attention of all the people of her presence.

Ni-ki's eyes widden seeing her, he ran to her giving her a big hug. Who was she?

"Wonie who's she?" Yeona elbowed to him as he beamed setting the papers down.

"That's Ni-ki's cousin Hikari. Besides me and Munyeon all four siblings of mine were adopted from distance relatives noble families and Ni-ki's only family was Hikari." He got up taking her hand to introduce her.

"How could you all forgot me?" She ranted put her hands across each other

"Aigo relax will you we didn't know you'd come from Japan suddenly." Jake reasoned with her winking teasingly

Jay came out from the library and speed walked to Hikari. " Kiddo you made it!" He screamed in joy.

"Wait you knew??" Sunghoon stood there puzzled while Jay nodded

Jungwon pissed Yeona gently forward and introduced her.

"Oppa I can't believe you got yourself a wife! SHE'S SO PRETTY ONE IN A BILLION FOR SURE!!" Her eyes shined hugging Yeona who happily returned the embrace.

"Guys let's go out and have fun I'll go back to Japan tomorrow morning too so let's not waste time!" She suggested and all of them agreed but Jungwon shook his head "I have a few final things to do so you guys can go And Yeona will stay as well." The others glanced at each other smirking and understanding his sign to leave them alone so they agreed

With everyone gone the palace was empty and quiet. Only jungwon and Yeona being the only people but both doing their own things.

Jungwon was busy with work and Yeona was incredibly bored and had nothing to do as an activity but that's when a memory flashed her mind

Jungwon's favorite chocolate cookies that she made before for him. She then gets up to bake the cookies.

Time passes really fast while baking. Smells of the chocolate rush through her nostrils making her feel like heaven is upon her. Baking was always something had for her escape.

As she was cooking she felt two muscular arms around her waist. Knowing who it is, she doesn't stop baking and continues to do what she's doing.

"You're so gorgeous, love" he spoke resting his head on her shoulder.

"Your smell is mesmerizing." He added felling the sweet scent of hers that addicted him like a sweet venom it was.

"C'mon Jungwon let me-"
Before she could complete her sentence, she felt shivers running down her spine. Jungwon was now passionately kissing the nape of her neck.

"J-jungwon?"
There was no other noise except just the sound of the wet kisses jungwon kept placing on yeona's nape.

Jungwon knew the power he had over her. He knew exactly how to please her.

"lemme take care of you today" he whispered in her ear. She knew what was about to happen next.

Good thing she finished her cookies and was only doing final touch ups.

"Jungwon try the cookie" she said shoving it in his mouth

He's eyes glowed in amaze. Her cookies could never disappoint him. But his smile drops to a sad smile "I want to taste something more delicious." He teased at her who didn't get the clue of his hint.

He cupped her cheeks gently pulling his lips pressed against hers.

Yeona was surprised at the sudden kiss but slowly gave in. It was soft and passionate.

The two left the cookies for later snacks and snuggled to each other while Jungwon insisted on her coming to his room.

As it went on, she felt the backside of her knee hit the bed, and so she fell.
Jungwon fell on top of her, continuing the kiss.

Soon, they started using their tongue in the kiss and he explored every bit of her mouth. She could fell him smiling through it from time to time.

As they were almost done, Jungwon whispered in her ear - "You know this is only the start. Don't get weak already" Her cheeks reddening as he spoke sending warm shivers down the spine as they went on.

--✿--

After what was a loving passionate heck of time Jungwon dressed up for the night slumber while Yeona viewed over the dark scenery from his massive balcony beneath the bright light serficing moon.

She chuckled when the very familiar hands wrapped around her waist warming her body effortlessly in the cold breeze.

"Jungwon.." he hummed in response

"I want to know you more..." She turned around facing him who's smile turned down to an unreadable expression

"Yeona there's something I've wanted to tell you but couldn't." He confesses

"What is it?" Her hand caress his soft cheek comfortingly

"I couldn't bring myself to say it the night of the grand ceremony but tonight I'll tell you." He takes her by hand grip and sat down on the king sized bed

"Yeona the night you accidentally crossed the Bothyl Kingdom's border wasn't the very first time I encountered you..."

_-_
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
'Not everything makes sense, not everything has to perhaps the destiny we thought would be never was fate to begin with.'