Chapter 20- Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy

Nikki's POV

I woke up to Doc banging on my door, 'Why did I only give myself two hours' I thought to myself ughhhh.

I shuffled out of bed, and took a well needed shower, Changed into some swimming shorts and black T-shirt. It would be nice to spend the day relaxing. 

The thing I couldn't get out of my mind was, I like Dove like a lot, but we both still had separate tours to finish. I knew that now just wasn't the right time to confess feelings or anything. She was in the peak of her career and she was still going up. 

I make my way down to the pool, and I'm the last one there. Dove looked insane! 

Pic for reference-

Doves POV

I was walking out the pool, when I see Nikki, he looked slightly out of place., but that's what made me like him. 

Just as I was done admiring him, Ozzy came out.

"Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy!" Tommy yelled.

"OH OH OH!" everyone yelled laughing.

"Hello hello." He huffed perching himself on a sun chair.

"Hey, I'm Daniel, and this is Dove." Daniel shook his hand.

"Well aren't you a pretty thing." Ozzy smirked.

"Uhh thankyou." I laugh.

"Oop and a Brit too!" 

We were all relaxing, I was on a sun bed between Nikki and Tommy.

"Then 'I want to break free' came on, and when I tell you Razzle had never danced so har-" I was telling them but I got cut off by Ozzy.

"You guys wanna see something cool?" He shouted.

"Hopefully no more sniffing ants and licking piss!" I laugh back. 

"Come here then." We all wondered over to him. 

He had like 9 acid tabs in his hand, and just put them in his mouth. My jaw dropped.

"Dude what the fuck!" Tommy gasped too.

"Ozzy you are fucked!" Daniel laughs.

Nikki and I just give each other the look of 'oh shit'.

Sharon found out what Ozzy had done somehow, and ordered him to to stay in his room. Ozzy was definitely as crazy as everybody said he was. That was a fact. I tried acid once a while back  and had the wort trip ever! Never again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sat on the pools edge with my legs in the water and a cocktail in my hand, day dreaming. 

Nikki perched himself next to me.

"What ya thinking about?" He sipped his drink.

"Life..." I sip mine.