Chapter 18- Paparazzi

I woke up to Nikki's arm around me. We didn't do anything but kiss last night- I thought it was sightly odd, as it's not really Nikki's style. Never the less I was still so happy to wake up in his arms.

"Morning." I roll over, so I'm facing him.

"Morning." He smiled with his eyes still shut.

I could honestly just lay here for hours watching him sleep, but my stomach started rumbling and I needed some breakfast.

"Someones's hungry!" He teased.

"I'm starving!" I laughed.

"Let's meet the guys down at breakfast then." He say opening his eyes and getting up.

"Where's Ozzy? I still haven't met him..." I pout.

"Ohhh yeah, he's been away seeing Sharon for the last couple days. But he's back tomorrow." He winked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked into the breakfast room, Nikki had his arm around me. Everyone's eyes were on us. I did look cute in my outfit, but I think it had to do with the fact that the world thought I was dating David still. This guy asked us for a photo so we agreed thinking he was a fan.

My outfit-

"What did you guys get up to last night?" Vince teased

"Shut up." Me, Mick and Nikki said simultaneously.

"We do have some news for you guys tho." Nikki smirked, whilst Daniel's eyes widened.

"You're not like engaged are you?" He joked.

"Fuck off!" I laughed.

"What do you guys think of a Lupasa X Motley Crue song, specifically for the show on Friday?" Nikki sat back in his chair.

"That would be so sick!" Tommy almost spilt his orange juice.

"Sounds like a plan." Mick sighed.

"I'm in, but wait, there's two drummers and two singers?" Daniel questioned.

"And how are we going to do this in two days?" Vince leant forward.

"Well we have the lyrics, I can think of a beat already. It will take us a day if that." Nikki smiled.

"And Vince you can sing with me, and Tommy and Daniel can play at the same time or something."

"Okay this is going to be so fucking cool!" Daniel took a bite of his croissant.

"Yeah it will be like a duet." Vince laughed. As we all raised our orange juices cheersing them.

I also told everybody that I had broken up with Dave, Daniel was the happiest because he quite literally jumped out of his chair and picked me up, spinning me around so many times I almost threw up my breakfast.