Chapter 11- I was still lucky

Saturday night came around fast! I hadn't spoken to Nikki since that night with Lita, from what I had heard they were definitely still together.  I decided to wear this all in one denim piece, I didn't want to look like I was trying to hard, as I knew a guy like David was used to that all the time. 

Pic for reference (obvs with brown hair)-

"Playing it cool I see." Daniel winked at me as I walked into our living room.

"You know me." I laughed taking a swig of vodka.

"I'm going to go out with Motley tonight, so if anything happens you know where to find us."

"I'll be fine!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave picked me up and we went to this really fancy restaurant, it was safe to say I felt very under dressed which I hated. 

"How do you look so effortlessly beautiful?" He was in awe.

"Oh stop!" I laughed blushing slightly.

"So Dove, how are you finding this rockstar lifestyle?" 

"It's everything I could of dreamt of." I smiled.

"So you've always wanted to do this?" He takes a sip of his drink.

"For as long as I can remember, in fact Van Halen inspired me a lot." I winked.

"Glad we could be of service babe!" 

The rest of the date went well, honestly Dave seemed like a really nice guy, I wouldn't mind if we ended up dating.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to meet up with the boys and party.

When we got to The Rainbow, all the guys were there, No Lita though- Thank fuck.

"Oh wow I didn't see you there Dove, I don't think I've ever seen you look so sophisticated on a night out before!" Tommy laughs.

"It was a last minute choice!" I roll my eyes laughing.

Nikki was giving us the evils the entire time we were sat there. What was his problem? He would flaunt Lita at me all the time. 

A tall guy with dark hair and a British accent walked in front of our table.

"You guys all right?" He asked.

Every one looked a bit awkward.. 

"Oh I'm Razzle, Hanoi Rocks. We're touring the states for the first time mate." 

"Well then sit down! Join us." I smile. 

"Ooo another brit?!" He gasped sitting down.

"She's not the only one." Daniel laughs.