Chapter 1- Dreams do in fact come true

Adriana Lima as DOVE CRIMSON

Cody Fern as DANIEL STATTON

The rest of the cast as themselves:)

1983-

I felt like my life was finally starting to feel fulfilled, all the work and effort I put into my music was finally starting to show.  I was selling out the sunset strip within an hour of tickets being on sale.  I started off in the UK. Moved to LA when I was 20, I had dreams (as everyone else who moves to Hollywood does), and I'd be lying if I didn't think that my British accent could charm me into some opportunities. I had been here a year and already started to shine.

I had heard of Motley Crue doing the same when they were in my level of fame, I had seen them here and there but never spoke to them, they always had enough girls flaunting at them anyway.

It was time for me to start getting ready for my show, I always liked to look good on stage, hair and makeup done to perfection. People were paying to hear my music, but I was trying to create more than that- I wanted to be the real thing.  I teased my brown hair to create more volume, and added some thick brown eyeshadow around my icy blue eyes, black eyeliner under my eyes and brown nude lip. 

"Dove, come on- It's time!"  Daniel yelled.  Daniel was my drummer, we didn't have any other 'band members' I can play the guitar and the piano, so we would just record the background and play it from the speakers at our shows. I was never very good at multi tasking. Daniel was fiery, annoying and like a big brother to me (so no you don't need to worry about anything romantic between us). We both met in foster care back in the UK. We had the same dreams so we moved out here together. we didn't know if it would work just us two with our music, you don't really see 'bands' with two people but it clearly was working.

"Coming!" I yelled. Taking a swig of Gin. Gin isn't something people usually drink straight, but hey I was a weirdo anyway.

"You better not be drunk." Daniel stated annoyed.

"Hey, you know me, I sing better a little tipsy." I grinned.

Running onto the stage, I heard the crowd roar. It was still unbelievable to me that all these people payed to see me.

"Well hello everybody!" I yelled.

The crowd got louder.

"Its lovely to see you all again, this week was far too long, what do you think?"

The crowd was filled with noise.

"We are going to kick this night off with one of my favourites. Its called 'Kinda outta luck."

(The song is kinda outta luck by Lana Del Rey if you wanted to know)

I was born bad, but then I met you
You made me nice for a while
But my dark side's true
You never cared what I did at all
Motel singer or the silver pole
I did what I had to do

Femme fatale, always on the run
Diamonds on my wrist
Whiskey on my tongue
Before I get bad, I gotta get drunk
So get over here
Pour me a cold one

Babe, you can see that I'm danger
Teetering off of the stage, yeah
Sparkling in sequins, say, hey-yeah
Time to give in to the kindness of strangers

Is it wrong Mom that I think it's kinda fun
When I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?
My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truck
I really want him back, but I'm flat outta luck
Is it wrong Mom that I think it's kinda fun
When I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?
My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truck
I really want him back, but I'm kinda outta luck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show had finished, and my adrenaline was pumping.  We all decided to hit one of the most famous bars on the strip 'The Rainbow Bar'. Me and Daniel were in a booth with a couple girls for Daniel and a couple guys for me. I had a rule, being a girl, we get slandered for these sort of things. My body count was actually only one.  When it came to groupie guys I was a taker. No sex just oral for me, I liked to save sex for my relationships, but as you can tell I've only ever had one.

This lanky guy approached us.

"Hi Elektra records" He shakes my hand.

And I think you know how that went. We were now officially signed with with a record deal. To top it all off, we pretty much had our first album written thanks to me and my constant urge to create art. All we had to do was record it in the studio.

You don't want to hear about our time in the studio. It was exciting and surreal to be there, but we had to focus on work and me and Daniel can argue quite a bit when it comes to work. Never the less we recorded and finished it all in under two weeks! The name of this album, you may ask? WOLF.

There were rumours of Motley Crue being kicked off the tour with KISS, and I realised the opportunity that could be heading our way. We were signed with the same record company and this could really fast track our career. I was dreamer at the end of the day.

Our album was a huge success but I still had in the back of my mind 'what next?'.

We needed a manager.  I called Tom Zutant from the the record company. 

"Hello Tom, I was thi-"

"Hey Dove, I actually needed to talk to you about something, how do you feel about going on a tour?"

"Um wow, that would be insane, but theres this thing we-" I was cut off again. Seriously.

"Well you know Motley crue, they've been kicked of the tour with KISS, but we are keen to get them straight back out there to finish the tour on there own, you know like a big 'fuck you' to everyone. Would you want to be their opening act?"

This was an amazing opportunity that I was very literally trying to manifest into my life. Of course I was in!

"That is amazing, of course we will but theres a problem, we don't have a manager."

"Don't worry about that I have some contacts, come to think of it Doc McGhee is the manager of Motley, it would make sense if I sent him your way."

"Yeah, I mean sounds perfect."

"Okay great, keep your phone close."

I hung up the phone and SCREAMED.

"DANIEL!!"

"What? if its another spider, I swear to-" He yelled.

"We are going on tour with Motley fucking crue!"

Authors Note- Thank you for reading the first chapter, sorry there was no mention of Nikki, but trust me he will be in the next. I wanted this to be just a bit of background on Dove and Daniel before we dive into the tour and Dove and Nikkis love story. Most of their music is going to be Lana del Rey, but specifically her unreleased songs, you can only find them on youtube and they get deleted and reuploaded often.