Chapter 16-butterflies 🦋

I woke up absolutely hanging! I was so used to the feeling that way- that it actually would feel weird waking up not hungover. I actually remembered my conversation with Nikki, and the thought of it gave me butterflies.

Razzle and Daniel came stumbling into my room.

"Heyyyy!" I smile.

"Someones chirpy!" Daniel laughed.

"I may of spoken to Nikki last night."

"You fancy him then?" Razzle poked.

"I don't know... I need to do something about Dave."

"Fuck Dave! Everyone can feel the tension you and Nikki have." Daniel waved his hands.

"To be fair mate even I've seen it!" Razzle laughed.

"You guys!" I laughed in shock.

"Look break up with 'Diamond Dave' and follow your heart!" Razzle patted my shoulder.

"Oh she's breaking up with him alright." Daniel poured himself some water.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes.

"Right I need to catch a flight back to London. Daniel behave, no more french strippers mate!" He laughed hugging him. "And you Dove... Stop burning yourself out, stay happy girl. Oh and get a piece of that Sixx!" He smirked hugging me too. 

We said the rest of our goodbyes. I wish we didn't have to but Razzle did have his own band to focus on. I was just so excited to see the cue!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June

Finally the time had come to fly to Houston for Ozzy. We managed to sort out going there two days earlier than planned so we could have a tiny break. 

A fact about me: I hate flying, or travelling in general. It gives me such bad anxiety, It's not even about the plane crashing, It just makes me feel trapped and want to literally crawl out of my skin. I always take a strong Xanax cocktail to ease my nerves.

I was so excited to see Nikki, I craved his presence, his smell of liquor and hair-spray, his hugs, his voice. Jesus... I sound like a crazy person. Maybe it's just my mind latching onto something because it doesn't want to be with Dave. Don't get me wrong I can be single, it's just the thought of being alone is a bit scary... thats all.

The whole plane shakes and I clench the leather seat.

"It's just turbulence!" Daniel laughs.

"I know, I'm not scared of the plane crashing."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot you're the weirdest person I've ever met" he turns a page of the magazine he was reading. So sassy!

"It just reminds me that I'm on a plane, and then I feel trapped." I roll my eyes.

"What ever you say.." He took a sip of his drink,  still reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally we arrived, and a limo was waiting for us! How fancy! We were taken straight to the hotel. 

This hotel was one of the nicest I had ever set foot in. I was in complete awe. It was obvious that Ozzy Osbourne had nothing but the best, however I wasn't ware that extended to his opening acts too.

I got my hotel room key and headed up, I wanted to freshen up before I saw Nikki and I probably needed a cold shower too. 

I unpacked, showered, did my hair and make up... You know the boring stuff. I got changed into a black sweater dress, and paired it with some Thigh high black boots. I needed an outfit that was casual enough if we were all gonna chill but also flexible enough to look good going out.