Chapter 5 - maybe it was the drugs

Nikkis POV

I said my goodbyes to Lita, and headed to the tour bus. Was I going to miss Lita? Not really. She was very clingy and I was glad to be able run free and mess around. From the plans I had for this tour- I should probably of broken up with her but I just needed someone to fall back on incase everything went bad and she was it. I headed into the tour bus.

"Nikkiiiii!" Tommy yelled. Everyone else cheered, I guess I was the last one on.

Dove had no makeup on but still looked like a goddess. I gave her a shy smile, and she grinned back.

"What do you say we get this party started?" She kept eye contact with me waving a bag of pills.

"Fuck yeah" "Duhh" "For sure" We all said at the same time.

"What are they?" Daniel asked.

"Ecstasy" She replied.

"Nice!" Tommy leant over grabbing one.

We all took them and once we came up I knew things would get pretty wild. I felt bad for Mick, but from the amount of  Vodka he was drinking, I knew that he would probably pass out soon.

Doves POV

I swallowed the pill, and was excited/nervous. You know that feeling when your hearts racing in a good way but your hands are kind of sweaty and your stomachs in a knot. Thats what it feels like waiting for ecstasy to kick in. One thing about me is that I hate the come up with pills. I have to leave the room and be alone- again I'm a weirdo.

I could feel the hot flushes of the come up starting to happen. I felt like I was going to throw up and pass out, which I never did from pills but still felt that way every time regardless.

"I need to be on my own." I muttered. The guys just looked at each other confused.

"Dude is she okay?" Tommy turned to Daniel.

I got up and walked to the bunkbed room, lying down on the bottom bunk and trying to take some deep breaths. The room was spinning and I was trying to remind myself that in about 20 minutes I'm going to feel amazing.

Nikki POV

I was starting to feel the come up creeping in, I was about to be in my happy place. I looked up at Dove and could see that she was internally panicking. She said she had to leave and went to a different room.

"Yeah she will be fine in about 15 minutes." Daniel said checking his watch.

"Does she do this every time?" I asked slightly confused.

"When it comes to Ecstasy yeah, She finds the come up on it overwhelming. Likes to be alone." he shrugged his shoulders.

I was checking my watch and it had now been  20 minutes, I needed to check on her and make sure she was okay. Everyone else was pretty much fucked up now including me. Everything felt amazing apart from the fact that there was no Dove with us.

I found her in one of the bottom bunks, facing away, tickling her arm with her with her long red nails. I sat beside her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She turned to me with huge pupils that looked like frying pans.

"Hey yeah, I'm fine. I feel great"

"You had me and the boys worried for a second, we thought we pissed you off." I laughed.

"Nooo I'm sorry." she grabs my arm looking up at me with those big eyes.

"Yeah I don't know how we are gonna recover." I put on a fake sad face.

"It's honestly embarrassing, I'm such a weirdo like I can't ever do anything normal." she huffs with a smile. I could see that she thought it was the sad truth.

"You wanna know what I think?"

"Yeah tell me."

"I think that is what makes you stand out, I think that's why you are a star, I think that one day everybody will want to be you, and will be sad that they just fit in with everybody else."

"You really think I'm a star?" she smiled.

"I think you're the biggest star I've ever met" I look down at her smiling.

"I think you and I are a lot more alike than we know." Is she hitting on me or am I hitting on her right now.

"Did you have a fucked up childhood too?" I joked.

"Foster care." she smiled.

"Oh wow, you are a little dark aren't you."

"Yep. Stars can't shine without a little darkness." she looked down at my hand tattoos.

"Tell me about it." I laughed. We were actually having a deep conversation but the pills cant make you feel anything but happiness, it's probably why she was opening up so easily.

"That's how I met Daniel, he's like the only family I've ever known. But tell me what was your childhood like?"

"Well my mum was always drunk and bringing new men into the home every week, they would be such mean men as well. I ended up living with my grandparents but they moved around a lot. I moved out when I turned 17 and headed to LA to follow my dreams."

Before I could say anymore, she wrapped her arms around me and was hugging me. I was a bit taken back, but ended up hugging her back. Maybe it was the drugs but it felt like the best hug I've ever had, she actually was listening to me and feeling my pain. I had never felt this type of connection with another girl before.

"Im sorry." she whispered into my chest.

"I'm sorry too for what you must have went through."

"We are pretty fucked up hey?" She laughed.

"Thats okay, we can be fucked up together." I said.

I leant into kiss her and could see that she was thirsty for it. We ended up having a full on make out session.

Doves POV

We were kissing and it felt like the most amazing kiss in the world. It was probably the drugs but I didn't fucking care. He grabbed my waist and put me on top of his lap. Kissing my neck all the way down to my thighs. Unfortunately for him he was on pills- when guys are on ecstasy their dicks can't get hard. That didn't stop him from giving me some pleasure though.

He tickled my clit. and slowly inserted his fingers. I had to be quite as the last thing I needed was Daniel coming in. My whole body was throbbing for him.

"You like that?" He asked seductively.

"Nikki" I screeched quietly.

Just when I thought I was ready to cum, he shoved me off his lap, against the wall. He bent down and started eating me out whilst still fingering me. I think it was the quickest I had ever came in my entire life.

He made eye contact with me as he stood up and wiped his mouth.

"Thank you" I say out of breath.

"Any time." He kissed me again. "We should probably head out there."

"um yeah let me just put some lipstick back on. You go on ahead."

He smiled and nodded.

I think I'm going to like this tour.

Authors note- My first time writing naughty stuff, hope I was okay at it. I'm glad that there has been some romance between them and its only been about an hour into the tour...wow.