Chapter 19- I'm a good girl officer

I woke up to a cold breeze, and a throbbing hand. I slowly open my eyes and look around. I was in a fucking Jail cell. When I tell you I don't remember a thing from last night, I severely mean it. 

I looked down to my hand it had a huge gash in it, so deep you could see the bone practically. I winced getting up. walking to the bars, I tried to see if anyone was around.

"Hello? I-is anyone there?" I yell.

"Miss Crimson, you're awake, just in time. A man under the name Doc Mcghee has bailed you out. Follow me." They unlocked my cell. Walking me out.

My face lit up as I saw Vince, Nikki and Daniel also stood next to Doc. We all walked out straight into a Limo, luckily there were no paparazzi to snap this awful walk of shame.

"What the fuck happened last night?!" I rubbed my head.

"I have no fucking idea, all I know is that I just woke up in a cell." Daniel laughed.

"You guys seriously don't remember?" Vince laughed.

"That's Zombie Dust for you." Nikki rubbed his eyes.

"Wait so you all were arrested too?" I turn to them.

"Yep." Nikki yawned.

"Hey Dove let me see your hand?" Vince leant towards me. Making everyone else look at it too.

"Jesus!" Daniel exclaimed.

"I know it kills!" I winced at the thought of it. 

"What the fuck! Are you okay?" Nikki grabbed it, inspecting it.

"Derek, change of plans we need to stop off at the hospital first." Doc told the driver.

"I'm fine, at least I'll have a cool scar."

"Yeah, you're going to need stitches." Nikki let go off my hand. Vince burst out laughing. 

"How did you even do that?" Daniel looked at it in disgust.

"I can tell you how she did it!" Vince smirked. He was the only one who didn't do zombie dust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vinces POV Flashback

It was about an hour since they snorted that zombie stuff, and I could already tell this night was going to be messy.

Daniel was already kissing some dudes girlfriend, Nikki and Tommy were trying to set the table cloth on fire... And Dove, well she was running behind the bar trying to steal alcohol. Of course we got kicked out.

Mick already knew how this night would go, so he went home. We were walking down the street to our next club. 

"Hey my feet hurt! Wait up!" Dove yelled way behind all the rest of us.

Nikki and Tommy looked at each other smirking, then ran over to Dove. Lifting her up by each leg, carrying her like she was on a throne.

"Whatever you need my queen!" Nikki said in an awful British accent.

"I live to serve you, my majesty!" Tommy joined in with a slightly better accent. 

"To the club!" Dove yelled pointing forwards.

I felt left out so I jumped on Daniels back, and he gave me a piggy back.

"Your throne is nothing compare to my British steed!" I yell as Daniel runs ahead. Causing Nikki and Tommy to speed up too like a race.

Daniel and I won, but crashed into the bins of the new club. Ouch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------