Consent

Izzy's POV

She wants me. Wants my dick. Wants me to take her right here right now. I'm too weak to fight her anymore. I can't ignore the tide of emotions rushing through me. All I can do is embrace the submissiveness I feel and try to do right by church girl. I want this experience to be good for her. I don't w ant her to be so afraid it's all a blur. I don't want her wondering what she got out of it or why people even bother. I wanted to fulfill her. I wanted to leave a stain on her permanent memory bank, a welcomed memory she will hopefully cherish always.

"We don't have to do this." I hear myself say again. I wonder where that came from. I want this so bad that If I don't get it I may surely die from blue balls.

I've never been under this much pressure about sex. I hesitate for a second. Fuck, it's not like I don't know what to do. I've just never felt this insecure about sex before, but this time I fell like a schoolboy getting it on for the first time. Hell, I wasn't even this nervous during my first time. But then, I had never been in a situation like this before. Never even dreamed of it. Normally I wouldn't even think about these things twice. Just fuck the chick and return to wherever I left off before we did the deed.

I wasn't church girls first, which suits me fine. I didn't want to be the one who had to crudely probe around to pop her cherry and make her bleed. No, that just couldn't be enjoyable for either of us. I was to be the first she had any memory of though. I wanted the memory to be good. I wanted this first to be perfect for her. So buck up Isbell and make her happy. You know you can do this.

So you can see, I'm stressing the fuck out. On top of all this I curse my weakness. I know I'm not the right guy. But at the same time I don't trust anyone but myself to do this. I know I'm going to try my best for her. I just can't trust that someone else would. But in the grander scheme of things, I know I'll never be what she needs. But tonight, I'm gonna try. I owe this girl. I had dragged her through hell these last days. I owe it to her because I love her. She gives me the will to strive to be better.

She's shaking beneath me. I know she's nervous. I'm trying all I know to try to relax her. I'm promising her it will be ok. And it will be. I do know what I'm doing. I know how to please chicks. But with this one, I know I'm going to have to talk her through it, step by step, explaining things. But if it brought her ease, I just didn't mind it.

God I want her. My hands are finally grasping at those beautiful bare breasts. I can feel the softness and the heat from her skin on mine. Finally my hands have no restrictions. My lips no longer segregated to just above her neck. She's mine. Mine to do with as I will. Finally. I really have to do this. I mean, seriously. If I'm not going to get laid soon, I swear my dick will fall off. No kidding here.

I know I'm not gonna last two minutes, but I have to try. This is gonna to have to go slow. For her. But this is different. She is different. And every fucking time when she makes that little moaning sound, I almost bust a nut.

This shit is so new for me; I have no idea how to handle this. What if I hurt her? What if she doesn't like it? Suck it up Isbell, you've got this. You can do this. Just let your heart lead and not your dick.

"We don't have to do this." I hear myself saying in a tender voice and wonder where that came from. I did need to do this. If I didn't cum soon my balls would explode and my dick would cease to function.

"I want this." I hear her say and there's no excuse for me to stop again. Her consent has been verified enough. She wants this, want me, and God knows i want her too. I gave her a humble nod in defeat.

I stroke her cheek as my naked body lies between her thighs. "Just relax baby," I say and kiss her hoping to calm and distract her. "It's ok darlin'. I promise."