Homecoming

Izzy POV

Holy fucking shit!

I have got to be the biggest fuck up on earth. Seriously! There's just no way another human can be that fucking stupid. Well, except Slash maybe. He can act pretty dumb sometimes. But that's not making me feel better now, because I may be the only fucking person on the planet that keeps fucking up in a row like this.

Hell, who else would manage to get in trouble in the middle of nowhere? I can't help but think about Axl. The fucker was right all along to warn me about keeping my shit together. He knew. He knew I would find a way to fuck shit up wherever I went. And he was right. I fuck up by holding a god damn gun to the head of some Jesus freak. I don't give a shit what this chick says about them not wanting interference from the cops. I bet the cops are already on their way here. Great, Isbell. Just great.

I still think the chick has to go before I bury myself even deeper in shit. But when then she looks me in the eyes with tears running over her angelic face, I can't swallow the knot that's sitting in my throat. Nor can I seem to shake the dream I had had of her. I know I'm not making her up.

"Please... I need you." She begs me and I'm done. She has no fucking clue what she is doing to me. If she knew what I was thinking right now, she'd run. She'd run far and fast and never dream of looking back.

And I wouldn't blame her. She is so god damn innocent. Why the fuck is she getting to me like that? I don't do innocent girls. Hell, she's probably still a virgin. And I prefer a bitch who know's what she's doing. But still, there's just something about her, a feeling I can't seem to shake off.

For a second I feel like panicking. I don't know what to do with this girl. How the hell was I supposed to just let her stay with me? I'm a god damn junkie in some motel room in the middle of the fucking desert on a smack binge. I don't have time for any religious cult shit. I just want to run.
This is not going to work out, Isbell. Suck it up.

But I'm still locked with her blue eyes, deep blue and twinkling in the dim lighting. I can't help thinking how her perfect lips would taste. They are so plump. I bet they are warm and soft. And fuck how they call my name.
My brain is cut off. I'm not sure if it's the drugs or if it's her, but I can't think straight.

Even though my body remains still, I feel like I'm being drawn to her. I want to reach out and touch her. No fuck that, I want to throw her back down on my bed, just the same as when we met earlier. I want to run my hands across those perfect breasts and run my tongue across her skin. But before I do, a ring snaps me out of this weird zombie-like state.

Holy fucking mother of god. Thank you! This has to be my ticket out of here.
I jump to the phone, throwing down everything from the dresser as I reach to the handset.

"Sixx?" I blurt out a little bit louder and a little more excited than I wanted to.

"Nah, it's me." I hear Axl's voice on the other side.

I kick the dresser in disappointment. I was hoping it was Nikki telling me I could leave this freak show town. Dammit. Another endless lecture from Axl is the least I need right now.

"What's up Axl? I really don't wanna deal with you giving me shit right now." I say and I know it was wrong the second it came out. It's just a second before I can hear him flip.

"You don't wanna deal with me Izz?" He yells at me. "I'll tell you what, we're the ones that always have to deal with your shit! The drugs? The dealing? The running if something's not going your way? We all have to fucking deal with your shit all the time! And now you get yourself stabbed and sent to fucking Disneyland, while we are struggling to get a replacement for you!"