More

MJ POV

I'm confused. I liked being touched by Izzy. When his fingers found my cheek and slowly caressed my skin and my hair, I stopped breathing for a second. His touches send shivers through my whole body and I had a strange feeling in my stomach. I don't want him to stop. But he pulls back anyway and I ask myself if I did something wrong.

When he said to me that he thought I hadn't been interested in him, I managed to stifle a laugh. If he only knew how much I am interested. He's the only boy that interests me in any way. And I can't even figure out why. I think about telling him for a second but decide not to. I don't know how to deal with that information myself.

"Oh boy..." I hear him say, rolling on his back again.

I don't know what to do. Did I do something wrong? A minute ago he was stroking my hair and now he shifts further away like he doesn't want to touch me. Didn't he like that touch? All I know is that I want to be touched again and feel his skin on mine. I've never before felt this way. I'm thankful that the light is dim in the room because I'm blushing at the thought of how desperate I wanted him to kiss me again.

"Izzy..." I start and try to pluck up some courage. "... why did you stop touching me? It really felt nice and I feel safe with you. Can you just hold me for a moment?"

"Don't do this." He whispers as his eyes flutter nervously.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Don't fall for a guy like me. I'm no prize. I'm fucking useless. "

"Do you ever give yourself credit for anything?"

"Sure...I credit myself as being a class A junkie and half assed musician...and world renowned fuck up," he says as his eyes look away from me.

I move even closer still. I can hear him breathing sharply when I move closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You have no idea what you're asking, sugar." He says but contrary to his words, his arm pulls me closer to him. It feels like his hand is shaking. "I'm trying real hard to do the right thing here, you know?"

I don't know what he thinks the right thing is. His body close to mine feels so amazing, I feel a rush through my veins that is making me more self-assertive. I slide my hand on top of his chest and I can feel him tense up when I touch his soft and warm skin. I almost forgot that he seems to always wear his shirt open. A strange sensation rips through me and I can't help feeling a bit naughty. In a good way.

I can feel his heart racing and hear his muffled moan, but he stays still. Almost as if he's waiting for me to stop. He looks like he's in real pain. Suddenly I am so ashamed and confused that I pull my hand back and shift away.

"I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean to..." I stutter, not able to get a clear thought.

But before I can say one more word, Izzy groans Then he is coming across me with his weight. Then his lips crash down on mine. Hard. Intense. Feverish. Almost similar to Nikki. But way better because of how I feel all over. I tingle in places I didn't even know I had. I can't explain what he is doing to me.

My body is on fire as his hot, hungry mouth devours mine. This is different than the last time he kissed me. I can almost feel all his desperation in this kiss. It's more aggressive, more needy. But it feels amazing. His tongue teases mine, fluttering and stroking. He tastes like whiskey and cigarettes and for me it's a like an aphrodisiac. I can't get enough of it.

His hard body is pressed to mine, his jeans rubbing against my bare legs. His hands grasp at my skin. He's actually almost hurting me, but I like it anyway. I have no idea what is happening to me. All I can think of is getting him closer to that strange throbbing sensation between my legs. I want his hips closer to me. I shift, burying my hands in his hair and pull him closer. I don't want him to stop. I want him to keep going.

Izzy breaks away from my mouth and traces light feathery kisses from my neck to my shoulders.
It makes my skin crawl in the most delightful way.

"I wanted to do that since the moment I saw you in that black dress." He mumbles against my skin.

I have never felt like this before. Parting my legs, I capture his waist between my legs. My eyes widen in shock. Something huge and hard inside his jeans is pressing against that arching spot between my legs. What was that? Is that...? I let out a gasp and try to get even closer to him. I feel immense throbbing and tingling down there and the only thing that seems to relieve it is the pressure of his body against mine.

"Izzy..." His name slips from my tongue with a moan. My hands twine through his black hair. His lips feel so good on my neck and shoulders. There's this one spot he keeps kissing that sends this shiver down my spine.

"Shit!" I hear him say, tensing up against me before he pulls away. His normal furrowed brow expression is again etched on his face.

No! I don't want him to go. This feels incredible. This makes me want more. And the excitement is so amazing. I have no clue what to expect and I love it. But Izzy looks conflicted.

"Hold on a second..." He says rising up to his knees between my parted thighs. I can hear him panting. He looks down at his pants and I hear him almost let out a growl of sorts "Jeez... I didn't mean to push you."

I don't know what he means by that but I'm suddenly aware that I'm almost naked and I had rubbed myself at him. God, this was embarrassing. I could feel tears burning up my eyes. Why did he keep pulling away from me? I seem to lose my control.

I sit up and wrap my arms around his torso. I lean in as close to his ear as I can and whisper, "Don't stop."

I can literally hear him cease to breathe. He looks at me very long and hard for a moment. Then his breathing goes from not at all to nearly hyper-ventilating. His fingertips glide down my bare arms.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks in such a soft voice.

I nod yes.

"Have you...are you...a...um...virgin?" He manages to ask. His eyes move along with his fingertips up and down my arms. I know he is waiting for me to answer. What do I say?